View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #18
Klotar
Forum told me to set a custom title so I did

Klotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Klotar Send a message via MSN to Klotar Send a message via Yahoo to Klotar

Still at the top of my list: - insta-cast terrors - my semi-annual futile/obligatory leech aura request - further ranks in our self cure AA, cure more than poison/disease, reduce timer - HT does not do the dmg relative to say, Wizards (just an example), that merits us saving it for a burn. No, we aren't a dps class, and never were, but iirc, a HT (before it was split to DD/dot) could outdamage a Wiz for that one nuke. Our downside was that we could only do that once every 72 mins. I don't mean dmg relative to mob hp, everyone is falling behind there and not much can be done, I just mean that even doing 300k in a half minute is... not so hot. In the past, Eli said no way will HT timer be shortened to say 10 mins, but even that wouldn't be OP these days...
Klotar is offline   Reply With Quote