Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Armory

The Armory Weapon, Armor, and Utility gear discussion.

Old 11-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #21
Rackasaur

Rackasaur is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! Great gear at Stage 1 - I'm a returning level 65 SK and it's schweet stuff Now to level up and get enough AA's to get me them augs!
Rackasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #22
chatoyan

chatoyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thanks

I also wanted to say thanks for the list. As a casual player with no friends who raid that can drag me along for upgrades, I'm often wondering what to look at next. I've been going off a spreadsheet I found here for groupable gear, but it only goes up to SoF, so the items beyond are a useful guide.
chatoyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #23
Rackasaur

Rackasaur is an unknown quantity at this point

A little something missing: Haste item! Any recommended items at the Stage 1 level (40%+) Thanks!
Rackasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #24
Genii
Don't talk shit about Total!

Genii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud ofGenii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackasaur View Post
A little something missing: Haste item! Any recommended items at the Stage 1 level?
Tribute is probably the best bet if its not already on any of the given pieces of gear. Also, I'd imagine in many cases Elaborate Cultrual + Exalted maybe better than Elaborate Defiant with tribute filling in for any missing effects. A few other easy AC augs are Hivegrime Stone of Avoidance, Rot-Covered Tombstone Shard and the Petrified Bladefin Eye from Steppes. Oh yeah, don't forget OoW augs for type 12 effects on cultural..
Genii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #25
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of

Petrified Bladefin Eye is from Sunderock, as I said already in this thread.

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:38 AM   #26
Amgar

Amgar is on a distinguished roadAmgar is on a distinguished road

great post. Any chance of a sticky?
Amgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #27
elmore

elmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond reputeelmore has a reputation beyond repute

I got a Shield of Dancing Flame http://http://everquest.allakhazam.c...tml?item=77078 for cheap on the Ah 72 ac or so at 71 i think. Just an idea for the 2nd or 3rd rank. Hope this helps. Nice type 3 slot too.
elmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
marikus

marikus is an unknown quantity at this point

Could we get this thread stickied? It looks like a great reference point for nubs like me.
marikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #29
Traine

Traine will become famous soon enoughTraine will become famous soon enoughTraine will become famous soon enough

this is awesome, can this be sticky please
Traine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #30
Dimencia

Dimencia will become famous soon enoughDimencia will become famous soon enoughDimencia will become famous soon enough

Additional Step that could make even those returning more able to handle current content. Stage 7 (Underfoot expansion required) -33k HP -4.4k AC -2k AAs Visible Stalwart Cultural Armor + Venerable Slot Deity Augs + Cosgor Soloist Seals (all are avail through trade skills and bazaar) 2HS Sword of Screaming Souls (evolving) Non-Visible Teenta's Ring Cobalt-Engraved Ring ForgeFlame Earing Nra`Vruu's Earring Boomerrang of Wonders Spelunker's Belt of Many Pouches Creator's Eyeglass Fungus Encrusted Gorget Crimson Blood Shoulders Cloak of Enticement *Available through Brell's Rest Boomerrang Event Augments -Flawless Amethyst (4 Dam, 1 Disease Dam) *Available through PoK's Classic MM -Icepaw Defending Stone (rune IV) 1hs *Available through Brell's Rest Boomerrang Event Ending Stats (2h Equipped) -33 HP -27 Mana -26 End -4400 AC -75 Avoidance -24 Shielding -90 Heroic STR -85 Heroic AGI -77 Heroic DEX *this may not be the case on all servers, however as you pickup the gold items from the event, you will end up with a surplus of silver tokens after you have filled all slots, you may often sell these tokens in the bazaar to fund your armor/augs/seals