Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Armory

The Armory Weapon, Armor, and Utility gear discussion.

Old 12-08-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
Nesalie

Nesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heroic Stat breakdown?

I'm apparently playing this fucking game again. I haven't played since RoF and now we have some sort of heroic stat consolidation. What are the preferences in Heroic stats now? I couldn't find a post with any sort of breakdown.

I saw some talk about HDex coming out on top in the update thread, but there wasn't really a whole lot of talk after initial testing, so is it HDex preferred, a balance between HAgi and HDex, is the DB on mobs high enough to warrant HSta, what's the verdict?
Old 01-02-2017, 05:00 PM   #2
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

Hcha so DI fires moar often
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:58 AM   #3
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesalie View Post
I'm apparently playing this fucking game again. I haven't played since RoF and now we have some sort of heroic stat consolidation. What are the preferences in Heroic stats now? I couldn't find a post with any sort of breakdown.

I saw some talk about HDex coming out on top in the update thread, but there wasn't really a whole lot of talk after initial testing, so is it HDex preferred, a balance between HAgi and HDex, is the DB on mobs high enough to warrant HSta, what's the verdict?
Mob DBs are pretty low these days, respectively, making shielding worth little.

hDex is the most powerful heroric at this time. It provides avoidance via parries & blocks and dps gains via accuracy, procs, ripostes and its rate of increase is one of it not the best as well. hAgi is the only other one worth considering, as it provides avoidance and an ac increase, but not nearly as much as hDex does; some use it to pad magelo though (same with hSta).
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:15 PM   #4
Terminate

Terminate is an unknown quantity at this point

Just like Xan said, HDex is far more powerful for knights. I use it as my main stat, but I also take Hagi and Hstam into consideration also. I've got a little over 1300 dex, over 1020 agi, and keep stam over 950 (it's around 990 at the moment) and am still upgrading to the EoK type 5's, have a few left still so numbers will go up, but if I can sacrifice a few hagi to gain a rank in accuracy heroic mod without losing the agi mod, I will definitely do it, and vice-versa.
Terminate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
augments