Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 05-15-2018, 12:59 AM   #1
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute
Default How would I find an old signature on the old SKO website?

I'm talking circa 2004-early 2005. Wayback machine is limited in that you can't read posts or click profiles. The signature in question is a Kelefane forum signature that you clicked to go to my magelo back then. I know if I could somehow read those old posts or even click on my profile from back then the signature would be there. My search fu is limited with Wayback machine, so perhaps there is a certain string i'm not trying or something or maybe Wayback machine is just THAT limited, LOL.

The signature was sick. It was Kelefane with his arms crossed giving the devil horns and had 666 carved into his forehead with blood dripping down his face....i just wanna look at it again LMAO. EQLive banned me for using it on their forum i remember.

Any idears?

Last edited by Kelefane; 05-15-2018 at 01:06 AM.
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 07:45 AM   #2
Dohn
The Origional

Dohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enough

http://shadowknight.org/forums/member.php? was the link to your profile on SKO. The Wayback machine never archived your page. You can check the hundreds of post pages it did archive until you found one you posted in, though. Here: https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...rg:80/forums/*

Use the "filter results" field and enter the word "showthread" to weed out the garbage. There's 1,616 archived post pages, so there's a fair chance you'll be on one of em.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #3
Kravn
F HILLARY 2016

Kravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of the signature images (and images/files in general) were lost in the migration from EGN to EQSK. We were pretty lucky to even retain alot of the msg board data to be honest.