Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Abilities and Tactics

Abilities and Tactics A place to discuss SK abilities such as Spells, AA\'s, and Melee as well as how to best use them.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #21
Thunderbumm
This is so fucking stupid

Thunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud of

Good thing you can't bump a stickied thread! Anyhow, anyone got final %s with SoF AAs for crits, crit heals, increased crit damage amount, etc with max AAs? It would be handy to have all the final percentages delineated. Chance to crit DD per cast: Chance to crit melee per swing: Chance to crit DoT per cast: Chance to crit heal per cast: Chance for pet to crit per swing: Bonus damage added to crit DDs (%):
Old 01-24-2008, 01:17 AM   #22
birdman
I need to set a custom title

birdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to all

What would be the recommend DPS path with all the new SoF aa's?
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #23
Wyrdlan
Always right

Wyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud ofWyrdlan has much to be proud of

Chattering bones 1 would be damn near the top of the overall DPS path, there's absolutely NO AA we get that comes close to the benefit for the cost when you factor in that it's completely new burst DPS with no drawback (even the cast time is too short to make much difference in melee). The other stuff likely gets tacked on somewhere near the end of the existing path.

The Pickle is always right. Love The Pickle.
[19:06] {Merloc} I made an arbitrary decision, and that was it.
Wyrdlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #24
Shadowraven

Shadowraven will become famous soon enoughShadowraven will become famous soon enoughShadowraven will become famous soon enough

Just want to be clear before spending the AA's (and yes i already have wt bags). The packrat aa will lower my total wt (including armor weapons in hand etc)? The reason i'm asking is because i got a charm drop the other day that is pending total wt not being over a set amount (50 for max stats). Yeah i know, crappy charm to have for a knight but it is what it is.
Shadowraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #25
Mauzeraut
Would do anything for Dethklok

Mauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought about grabbing that. Unfortunately a good deal of SK clicky items seem to be breastplates, and WR bags only help so much when you wear plate
Mauzeraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 PM   #26
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael

Just to add to what KRS does for value and stuff... the riposte mod is 1% per rank.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:26 PM   #27
Deccado
Eater of Babes

Deccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brael View Post
Just to add to what KRS does for value and stuff... the riposte mod is 1% per rank.
+1% ripostes per rank, or +1% mitigation through ripostes per rank?
Old 01-30-2008, 12:13 AM   #28
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deccado View Post
+1% ripostes per rank, or +1% mitigation through ripostes per rank?
In addition to being able to bash on Ripostes it gives you an additional 1% chance to riposte per rank. I'm not sure if this works or not though, it's a pretty small overall increase and is likely the same SPA as the monk aura which causes the whole not taking riposte damage thing but in the AA data itself it's an additional 1% chance per rank (so that's what +.18% riposte total?)

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #29
Cador

Cador is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a SoF AA database for SK's

Hey guys. I'm compiling a list of required/recommended AA's for my guild. And like the dumbass I am, I didn't keep track of AA costs on the SoF AA that ive purchased, such as the 6 ranks of ToTC, 3 ranks of Shield Block, and 3 ranks of Soul Abrasion. If you guys can remember the costs or can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful. Also, if you stumble across Harm Touch AA ranks, I'd be thrilled. Pain Lord Cador Keelzal Bloodreaver of Innoruuk
Cador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #30
birdman
I need to set a custom title

birdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to allbirdman is a name known to all

How much of increase in dps are the tripple attack aa's. Are they worth getting? I have max defensive aa's and most high priority sk aa's but now i'm trying to come up with a game plan for dps aa's.
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote