Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 09-09-2019, 12:19 PM   #11
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

BastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassdax View Post
If you ever feel like saying hi I'm usually playing Kizzle, level 40 monk and very slowly crawling out of hell chapter 2 (level 30 is NOT hell IMO).

Will do. I have a 47SK named Vaderman.

I've actually been playing on p99 this week. My kids decided we are playing EQ now. So we've been leveling their characters in highpass and befallen.
Victory over Frodlin, Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm.

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.
When Nero used Christians as human torches, that was the only time they brought any light into the world.
Mankind will never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the galaxy until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest.
BastardLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #12
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

BastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond repute

I logged into the live server for the first time in years. Pretty disappointed that they never updated the prestige items. Its 10 yea old gear....

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.
When Nero used Christians as human torches, that was the only time they brought any light into the world.
Mankind will never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the galaxy until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:49 PM   #13
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

I still check once every few weeks at least.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:54 PM   #14
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

i clicked your magelo profile. holy shit. 507 damage 1 handers, 280k hp, wtf