Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Utilities

Utilities Read only forum to find helpful EQ utilities.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #11
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarzac View Post
Suggestions:

Add a "timer" column in xaneff.info for each ability.

As most raid game stuff is maxed it will have a fixed time it will usually last in game. For example, you could set our epic for 1:46 or whatever it is (think that's close).

There are quite a few newer important adps things missing (IoG and RF jump out). If I get time to add those in and I'll send you back my updated info file.

One of the "magic" things was manaburn procs. Not sure how you want to do those but all those will be under the new 484 SPA. Max will be 19200 if you wanted to maybe softcode that in somewhere with a "maxManaBurnAmount=###" in a .ini or the .info file somewhere. That way you could have a "manaburn" line item for each person.

All items [SPA 484] Modify incoming spell damage by Base1 points. Applies post-crit for both instant damage and DoTs.
Differs from 297 which applies pre-crit to both instant damage and DoTs.
I like the timer idea - I'll see what I can do.

Help me out - RF == ?

The problem with the manaburn procs is they are cast on a target and hits are counted there and right now, my pipeline has no means to track that. Would take bit of a rework too.
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #12
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

RF

[36378/2533] Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III

Classes: BST/98
Skill: Melee (Combat Skill)
Endurance: 764
Target: Caster Group, MGB: No
Range: 100', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: No
Casting: 0s, Recast: 20m, Timer: 3, Rest: 1.5s
Duration: 36s (6 ticks) Song, Extendable: No, Dispelable: No
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 132%
2: Decrease Offhand Damage Shield Taken by 69%
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 50%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 33.8%
Text: You are imbued with Ruaabri's fury.
Imbues your group with nature's fury, increasing your damage mitigation and weapon speed, while increasing the chance for you and your pets to perform flurries of attacks.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:45 PM   #13
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

IoG

[47048/38603] Illusions of Grandeur II
Classes: ENC/254
Skill: Melee
Target: Target Group, MGB: No
Range: 200', AE Range: 200'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: No
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m (20 ticks) Song, Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
2: Increase Chance to Critical DoT by 12%
3: Increase Critical DoT Damage by 115% of Base Damage
5: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 12%
6: Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 155% of Base Damage
Text: Illusions of Grandeur fill your mind.
Increases your chance to land critical hits with your direct damage spells by #5% and with your damage over time spells by #2%. Increases the damage dealt by critical direct damage spells by #6% and by critical damage over time spells by #3%.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:41 PM   #14
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

I'm attaching a new version to this post only before updating the main thread as it needs some testing. There are a number of changes within:

1. bug fix on counting spells hits for SPA 470 (was too low under some circumstances)
2. new fields added to the effect file, namely:
2a. a means to override the duration
2b. a proc field (ex. sympathetic procs)
3. there is now an option from the menu bar to open a dialog to add / edit effects and turn them on or off
4. another option has been added on the tool bar denoted as "twincast alternative" (explained below).

First, the proc field...

As you know, many / most item based procs give no casting message, but do sometimes have unique messages after they go off. Example:

So&so is struck by ice.

I dumped the spells file into a DB and verified that the only spells that give that message are the 'Force of Ice' line of procs. So for this, the abbreviation field is used for the actual spell name and we can then pull this out.

Not all procs can be treated this way!

Take, for instance, 'burned by fire'... this could be Wildfire Aura or it could be Narendi's Fire. If you setup an effect for one, realize you will mislable the other, should it show up in your parse (proc name is choosen over casted name, fyi).

Innate twin cast chance produces no alert in the log, so any time an innate twincast fires for a direct damage spell - especially chain spells like Ethereal Fuse - there was no way to detect it and thus, it goes to magic.

Enter the "twincast alternative" option... what this does is use the last spell casted for any magic damage that would have otherwise gone to the 'magic' category because we didn't know the name. This option, when enabled, only works for casters & priests spells - not hybrid or melee. The obvious danger here is that something like a proc that is not / cannot be set up would get added to the last known casted spell's damage. In most cases, you may think this is fine, as the act of casting that spell lead to the proc going off, for instance... but then again, maybe not. The option is turned off by default.

FYI, toggling the option or editing the effects will require you to open the parse again for the data to update.

Let me know what you all think.
Attached Files
File Type: zip XanParseNet.zip (3.18 MB, 1 views)
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote