Tucan

Tucan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is this thing on?

Wow.. these forums still exist..
Tucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:05 AM   #2
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of

Apparently so. I'd forgotten about the domain move until just recently and was pleasantly surprised to find that they still exist... and sad to see how dead they are. I miss the older Internet era where forum communities were more of a thing. Reddit and social media just don't foster the same kind of thoughtful communities.

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:49 AM   #3
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, yeah its pretty dead. So dead in fact I read the EQ forums now just for something to do. Of course it is not as fun as our forums were. Nice to see a familiar name now and again still stopping in.

15 level 115
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:51 AM   #4
flatchy

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Do any of you still play EQ? I am still plugging away on BB, have yet to take a break since started playing.

15 level 115
Old 02-06-2021, 01:17 AM   #5
kassdax
Here's your dam custom title; get off my ass.

kassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys. Still have this place bookmarked for old times sake.

My EQ days are spent on p99 green. I have 2 sk's, one ogre and one iksar but lately have been really getting into playing a rogue, cleric or chanter.
Old 02-09-2021, 03:04 PM   #6
flatchy

I still been adding to my 4 accounts with lvl 115 toons. I got a monk and a zerker in the makings. About the only one I do not have is a warrior and it sounds just too boring to contemplate.

15 level 115
Old 02-10-2021, 08:10 PM   #7
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

Wow an SJ post.
Old 02-20-2021, 10:53 AM   #8
Darkerknight

Darkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud ofDarkerknight has much to be proud of

I’m still kicking around on Luclin.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:00 PM   #9
flatchy

I see some of you guys here and there on BB. I mostly post over at the Daybreak games forums for EQ. They are pretty boring for the most part and wont let you even say ASS so meh....

15 level 115