Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #11
Moederneuker
Golgi's personal terrorist

Moederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatchy View Post
Just dont leave pet hold on lol.
Internet Connection- $39.95/mo Everquest Subscription-$14.99/mo Spell: Minion of Sebilis- 1490pp Coming back after 8 hours to find your pet still on hold- Priceless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumdum View Post
I'd just make it in then at 164. I am only slightly smarter than Sam Deathwalker...
Somebody shoot me: First, I agree with Golgi, and then I rank somewhere between Sam Deathwalker and a guy that calls himself Dumdum.
Moederneuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #12
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tura View Post
I suspect you've done this? :-P
No actually I have not done that quest. I started it and have some of the stuff in the bank but quit I dont know how many years ago. I got too many illusions as it is and honestly I like the way trolls look. If I want to be anything else I always got the chanter along anyhoo.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
Masjaun

Masjaun is an unknown quantity at this point

You'll need the scalp off for faction modification off the Ghoul Lord in Lower Guk too.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #14
Blood729

Blood729 is an unknown quantity at this point

So I have been at this quest for a while now, looking at about 800-1k kills + a faction scalp and im still scowling. Is it time to petition or is this normal?
Blood729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #15
Ashiko

Ashiko will become famous soon enoughAshiko will become famous soon enoughAshiko will become famous soon enoughAshiko will become famous soon enough

Scowling is from -2800 (max kos) to -751, it could take you another thousand kills just to get out of scowling. After that thousand, it would be 1500 more to get to warmly for the clicky. The scalp will save you something like 300-400 kills, though. So if you were max kos at start, you could have to kill 2000 more mobs. You still have at least 1000, if you were at -1800ish at start (best case scenario). You should try Old Sebilis, I've been told each kill there gives 3 faction hits instead of 1.
Ashiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #16
Blood729

Yeah all the killing i have done has been in Old Seb because ive heard the same thing. I'll try to hit it up some more tomarrow and see if i get out of scowling.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #17
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Can ya buy faction from the loyalty merchants now for this?

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #18
Deccado
Eater of Babes

Deccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond repute

I think the faction you buy from the Loyalty merchants resets your faction to the default that you started at instead of giving you ally or a bump in the positive direction. Basically for him it would eliminate all the positive factioning he's done thus far.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
Blood729

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatchy View Post
Can ya buy faction from the loyalty merchants now for this?
I don't believe you can buy faction for the frogloks of guk.