Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 08-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #11
Tura
You Aren't Pretty Enough To Talk To Me

Tura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tura

Dark Elf...do it...DOOO IT!!!

"I would have to say that Tura is still king of the boob thread"- Chayde

How did Tura get in here?!? I didnt see anyone mention beer, boobs or rock'n'roll.
Tura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM   #12
KillT
The gift that keeps on giving

KillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud of

be a froglock so that i'm not the only one takin shit for it
KillT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 02:05 PM   #13
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillT View Post
be a froglock so that i'm not the only one takin shit for it
Dont forget froglok SK can Harm Tongue once an hour!

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 02:10 PM   #14
Culdahl
The red-headed step child of EGN

Culdahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud of

Which is why you made a froglok bot....ya know, with the assless chaps and all.......
Old 08-16-2007, 02:15 PM   #15
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culdahl View Post
Which is why you made a froglok bot....ya know, with the assless chaps and all.......
Works out especially well since hes a rogue and always behind mobs.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:00 AM   #16
Jatar Koggo
Advocate of God!

Jatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to allJatar Koggo is a name known to all

Parade in Town?
Jatar Koggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:48 AM   #17
Soal Reaver

Soal Reaver is on a distinguished roadSoal Reaver is on a distinguished road

Iksar if you care about being the absolute best you can be. Otherwise, be a Dark Elf. There's nothing more classy than a Dark Elf.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:28 AM   #18
FirstBrood

FirstBrood will become famous soon enoughFirstBrood will become famous soon enoughFirstBrood will become famous soon enough

Ogre hands down.
FirstBrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:11 AM   #19
Slithinknott

Slithinknott will become famous soon enoughSlithinknott will become famous soon enoughSlithinknott will become famous soon enoughSlithinknott will become famous soon enough

Iksar AC Regen Forage Drakkin you will be more original at later levels and Breathe AA Gnome it nice to have a character who can tinker you will have ability to sow and haste yourself with items you can wear. Ogre for 100% frontal stun but with AA the knight can get up to 80% all around so it not that big of deal i think and someone correct me on the 80% if i am wrong.

Life is a Dream.. and all Dreams must End
Slithinknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:45 AM   #20
Zaim

Zaim has a spectacular aura aboutZaim has a spectacular aura aboutZaim has a spectacular aura aboutZaim has a spectacular aura aboutZaim has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabadman View Post
Iksar innate AC boost is the best racial ability (aside from ogre frontal stun immunity). If you want to play the stat game, that might be the way to go. If you want an easier life as a lower level character though, Iksar get shit on by not being able to use a lot of old world plate gear.
Iksar for AC, although I really dont know how much of an advantage this really is in the long run. The Ogre frontal immunity, I think, is huge. I like the rare class race combos like Erudite SK. Stand out from the hordes. There only seems to be 3-7 active on any given server (shot in the dark there). For some odd reason Troll seems to be rare on my server.
Zaim is offline   Reply With Quote