Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #21
Tyez
EGN's village idiot

Tyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of lightTyez is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO, I loved getting in pick up groups at the early levels in West Commonlands. I ask the group if they had a problem following me over to a friend to grab something on our way to area around village. I would lead them to my wonderful friend, Kizdean Gix and watch them flee like flies. I also enjoyed leveling in OT and watching the "Goons are out", "GDI dang Gonns got me!!!" I would always respond with....See what happens when you mess with my family". Boy was I in for a treat the first time I OT hammer proced out of HS while doing epic, instant KoS.
Narrator: The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearsin Rain View Post
i think i miss bush...
Tyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:29 AM   #22
asinann
Banned

asinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud ofasinann has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatchy View Post
Depends if said paladin fell on his stomach or his back.
There's a hole for them to use on either side.
asinann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #23
Tucan Samm

Tucan Samm Tucan Samm Tucan Samm

This thread really sucks.. Sorry, just had to roleplay the forums..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arishkogol View Post
I bet your penis is huge and that the ladies just fight over you...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tucan Samm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #24
Khat Nip

Khat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on Maelin so RP isn't very common, at least in my experience. The only time I actually ran into someone truly RPing was back when my server was Vazaelle (prior to it merging with Maelin). It was years (7 or 8?) ago when I was little I was in a group in OT. We had a 6th person join the group and he absolutely bugged at the fact that I was a Dark Elf and said there was no way he could group with the likes of me or my kind, so he disbanded after a long-winded tirade. meh.

Khat Nip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:26 AM   #25
Mauzeraut
Would do anything for Dethklok

Mauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond reputeMauzeraut has a reputation beyond repute

When I originally made my two characters I envisioned a power-hungry gray dwarf cleric (brains) and a warmongering ogre (muscle). Since dwarves are all goody-goodies in EQ it's a bit of a stretch. I do sympathise with the lack of options... you really can't be nuetral or evil in the most recent expansions. So, I'm forced to be Captain Save-A-Realm... when the reality is I'd be the one siding with the discordians and helping to destroy it. Those in my path I left alone were either beneith our notice or useful to us in some way. The only rationalization I can make is that my little group is somehow trying to weaken it so as to control it, not stop it. Huge stretch.
Mauzeraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #26
Kraeggenzkull

Kraeggenzkull is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kraeggenzkull

In EQ always been lite RP like my SK uses incoming message /g Incoming! %t Another sacrifice to Innoruuk! My troll shammy in down time says he is a hafling thief, because he steals haflings. Just little playful stupid things like that.
400+ AA and counting...
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/103542
Kraeggenzkull is offline   Reply With Quote