Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #11
Tura
You Aren't Pretty Enough To Talk To Me

Tura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelieria View Post
You just want to fuck a Vah Shir you fucking freak! Role playing is gay
That all depends...Kel, do you have a Vah Shir costume?

"I would have to say that Tura is still king of the boob thread"- Chayde

How did Tura get in here?!? I didnt see anyone mention beer, boobs or rock'n'roll.
Tura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:29 PM   #12
Eggborn
I need to set a custom tit

Eggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud ofEggborn has much to be proud of

Mostly I have found that the "new" Iksar don't get some of the "original" Iksar humor and perspectives of the game world. You can get the 1 AC, but can you really roleplay a lizard? So far, I have been saddened by what I have seen. I think in order to change your race there should have been some lore quests to go along with the change. I know I wouldn't make a good ogre.
Eggborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #13
ziild

ziild ziild ziild ziild ziild ziild ziild ziild ziild

roleplay in computer games is just gay.
ziild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #14
Tien

Tien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggborn View Post
Mostly I have found that the "new" Iksar don't get some of the "original" Iksar humor and perspectives of the game world. You can get the 1 AC, but can you really roleplay a lizard? So far, I have been saddened by what I have seen. I think in order to change your race there should have been some lore quests to go along with the change. I know I wouldn't make a good ogre.
Extremely valid reason for a bump to this thread. Yay.
Tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #15
Scuzz zilla
Breaking your concentration

Scuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond reputeScuzz zilla has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Scuzz zilla

Because this forum gets so much traffic!
Old 04-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lay off, she is proud of being some retarded sleestax looking mo fo.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #17
Twinkeltoes
AC > Sex

Twinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud of

She knows that i'm still an ogre inside and hates me for infiltrating her species.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools"
Twinkeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #18
Thunderbumm
This is so fucking stupid

Thunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud ofThunderbumm has much to be proud of

So does your mama