Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trolls =(

Wish we could choose race also on these new MMs lol. Sucks being a Troll all the time in them =P
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Darksidhe
Soledad O'Brien is my hero

Darksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelefane View Post
Wish we could choose race also on these new MMs lol. Sucks being a Troll all the time in them =P
sucks that only shammys have shrink and only chanters have haste.
"It's Knights with a clear agenda, intending to undo the good accomplished by Frodlin and others." "I very much agree that Warriors should provide non-partisan information, but I don't think we need jump to what could be Warrior disadvantaging recommendations on what to do about that information. Let's leave the "politics" out of the discussion for the time being and just document what exists." - Battleblade_Xegony
Darksidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of

Just be a necro. They're stupidly powerful (which I guess is appropriate... they were stupid powerful back then too).

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #4
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont get used to the coolness factor Kele heh heh.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
Zugbuzz

Zugbuzz has a spectacular aura aboutZugbuzz has a spectacular aura aboutZugbuzz has a spectacular aura aboutZugbuzz has a spectacular aura aboutZugbuzz has a spectacular aura aboutZugbuzz has a spectacular aura about

You should be damn glad you get to be a Troll in the new MMs, Let you try out the awesomeness!
Zugbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote