Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:44 PM   #11
Sheitan

Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan Sheitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGnome View Post
Gnomes > all other races. Seriously, Drakkins look like trannies.
as opposed to gnomes that look like wizard of Oz rejects? to flatch, cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

you're all still sluts...
Sheitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #12
Chiume

Chiume is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are level 70 and only have 3 of the breath weps done. Certainly go ahead and get the next 7 done at least. You can solo all the mobs needed anyhow. So that should be a no brainer. Once you get to Velosk in the Vergalid mines .. then the story changes a bit. The last is the Vasheen I believe in Ashengate. remember you can't get the credit for the kill unless you are assigned that task already. Grats. am lvl 82 and have not gotten around to getting Velosk yet.

WHITE GOLD
Chiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #13
Korpus

Korpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond repute

Extra dps is extra dps. That said, Drakkin plate graphic is enough to make me happy i got a pot belly. Molester mustaches and Pleather Plate... Drakkin SK's have the appearance of champions! Note to those of you making drakkins, make a caster atleast the robe graphics are sweet.
Korpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #14
Darksidhe
Soledad O'Brien is my hero

Darksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud of

Drakkin breath weapon makes them super easy to PL too.
"It's Knights with a clear agenda, intending to undo the good accomplished by Frodlin and others." "I very much agree that Warriors should provide non-partisan information, but I don't think we need jump to what could be Warrior disadvantaging recommendations on what to do about that information. Let's leave the "politics" out of the discussion for the time being and just document what exists." - Battleblade_Xegony
Darksidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:28 AM   #15
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksidhe View Post
Drakkin breath weapon makes them super easy to PL too.
Yeah that man chowder breath attack is a killer!

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #16
Carbunc

Carbunc will become famous soon enoughCarbunc will become famous soon enoughCarbunc will become famous soon enoughCarbunc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpus View Post
Extra dps is extra dps. That said, Drakkin plate graphic is enough to make me happy i got a pot belly. Molester mustaches and Pleather Plate... Drakkin SK's have the appearance of champions! Note to those of you making drakkins, make a caster atleast the robe graphics are sweet.
I didn't realize how crappy drakkins would look when i made one returning to the game. I think i finally got a decent look down so he doesn't look like a walking queer. Of course the only hair style that looks semi-decent is the bald style so instead he looks like a walking dildo and the skin patterns just look like veins... *sigh*
Old 02-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #17
Pemolwen

Pemolwen Pemolwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbunc View Post
I didn't realize how crappy drakkins would look when i made one returning to the game. I think i finally got the look a decent look down so he doesn't look like a walking queer. Of course the only hair style that looks semi-decent his the bald style so instead he looks like a walking dildo and the skin patterns just look like veins... *sigh*
Cabunc, after reading your sig line I don't see what your problem with Drakkins looks are
Pemolwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #18
Carbunc

Carbunc will become famous soon enoughCarbunc will become famous soon enoughCarbunc will become famous soon enoughCarbunc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemolwen View Post
Cabunc, after reading your sig line I don't see what your problem with Drakkins looks are
Hah looking like a penis and having a penis are two different things. Although i guess i could say i was a walking aphrodisiac
Old 02-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #19
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbunc View Post
Hah looking like a penis and having a penis are two different things. Although i guess i could say i was a walking aphrodisiac
Sounds like that Rob Zombie song "living dead dong".

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
hellbent

hellbent hellbent hellbent hellbent

a ranger i made awhile back was named awesomelord and was a drakkin. Drakkin have to be the worst choice for dps classes visually because it looks like they attack once a minute, cuz they do that stupid, switch to battlestance, attack, return to battlestance, and then normal stance shit. So naturally i deleted the ranger, and then had a raid sk hand me all his gear and testcopied him.
hellbent is offline   Reply With Quote