Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Zlozaba

Zlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these parts
Question Froglok SK and Woodelf Crown question

What is the faction grind like for a frog sk going for woodelf illusion clicky? It's always amused me to have "evil" classes in "good" races(which might explain all 8 full betrayals I did in classic EQ2 before they nerfed it all to hell...) but I'm unsure how the faction grind would be since I've only done it on an ikky war and a half-elf rogue. I was under the impression that frogs had the best starting faction for the woody grind, but does worshipping innorruuk change that?
Zlozaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
Hevitanc

Hevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to beholdHevitanc is a splendid one to behold

I had to go swarm old seb a bunch because of faction issues. It won't take long at all if you can continuously clear out old seb.
Hevitanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
Kraetos

Kraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of lightKraetos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlozaba View Post
What is the faction grind like for a frog sk going for woodelf illusion clicky? It's always amused me to have "evil" classes in "good" races(which might explain all 8 full betrayals I did in classic EQ2 before they nerfed it all to hell...) but I'm unsure how the faction grind would be since I've only done it on an ikky war and a half-elf rogue. I was under the impression that frogs had the best starting faction for the woody grind, but does worshipping innorruuk change that?
The racial hit is smaller than the god or the class hit iirc. You probably aren't max kos but are still scowling, so its still a decent road ahead. Don't forget the scalp from the ghoul lord, its a decent faction boost.
Kraetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
Okami
Moderator - Keeper of the Ban Stick

Okami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud of

Starting out as a DE SK, I was dubious to the frogs. So I'm guessing diety doesn't play much of a role to them.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
They that are not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
Zlozaba

Zlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these partsZlozaba is infamous around these parts

hmm, thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll just wait until 85 then aoe it all whenever I'm waiting for my brother to log on to duo. Wont hurt to run down and con some live froggies real quick in a few tho.
Zlozaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #6
Tura
You Aren't Pretty Enough To Talk To Me

Tura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tura

If your signature is correct with your level being 67 your best bet would be to delete the Guktan SK and roll a Dark Elf and play it right.

"I would have to say that Tura is still king of the boob thread"- Chayde

How did Tura get in here?!? I didnt see anyone mention beer, boobs or rock'n'roll.
Tura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
Stryph

Stryph can only hope to improveStryph can only hope to improve

Play it right? Only as an Iksar SK can you play it "right"
Stryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
Twinkeltoes
AC > Sex

Twinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud of

If you're not a strickler to the EULA you can always just afk with pet up in a room someplace for the night...not the fastest way but one of the less tedious.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools"
Twinkeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkeltoes View Post
If you're not a strickler to the EULA you can always just afk with pet up in a room someplace for the night...not the fastest way but one of the less tedious.
Just dont leave pet hold on lol.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
Tura
You Aren't Pretty Enough To Talk To Me

Tura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tura

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatchy View Post
Just dont leave pet hold on lol.
I suspect you've done this? :-P

"I would have to say that Tura is still king of the boob thread"- Chayde

How did Tura get in here?!? I didnt see anyone mention beer, boobs or rock'n'roll.
Tura is offline   Reply With Quote