Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds Shadow Knight/EverQuest quest discussion forum.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #131
Okami
Moderator - Keeper of the Ban Stick

Okami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud ofOkami has much to be proud of

That's the one in Kerra, right? There are two Marl Kastanes that share the spawn point. You have to use the trigger phrases to find out which one is up. That's why when you run seals for faction, you don't do the last turn-in, because it depops him and starts the timer for the other one to pop to continue the epic.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
They that are not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:51 AM   #132
xythil

xythil is an unknown quantity at this point

The one in kerra island.. you turn the blood into (you dont have to do that seal stuff...you can just invis and do the turnins at indif) I am unaware of another Marl Spawn? He only spawns in a dif place when you defeat Llharnc in city of Mist Some guy on my server DID do the seal stuff and screwed me outa my Blood of the Innocent turn in.... how long do I need to wait for him to come back?
xythil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #133
Zereyn

Zereyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Having done everything for my epic 1.0 the past two weeks, all I had left was Soul Leech. Last night on Bristle I logged in where I was camped in Fear. I had been delayed in getting on and thought I missed the spawn of the golems but wanted to make sure. No one in the zone but there were wandering mobs all over. The golems were up so I decided to fight off the trash I had gathered on me as I got close to Terror. Doing /w checks every few seconds, someone else zoned in. I was right by Terror so I decided I should nab him quick. Before I had a chance to, he agrod on me and it was show time. I targeted him and he went down easy. Got my soul leech! Other guy, monk took out other two. Dread had two soul leeches on him but it was rotting so I did my turn in to Duriek and went back and looted another for mq purpose, if anyone needs one on Bristlebane, send me a tell. Now onto 1.5!
Zereyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #134
VehiCROS

VehiCROS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real Innoruuks Curse Shadow Knight Epic 1.0 Sword Life Size

I have made a real, life size ShadowKnight Epic 1.0 sword. I also posted a youtube video prior to taking this photo of the completely painted sword. I have also made a mold of this sword, and hope to raise funds to cast some in metal. Thanks. -V-
VehiCROS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:28 PM   #135
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

BastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond repute

link to your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ipEXiJXhu4 Awesome work dude.
Victory over Frodlin, Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm.

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.
When Nero used Christians as human torches, that was the only time they brought any light into the world.
Mankind will never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the galaxy until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest.
BastardLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #136
VehiCROS

VehiCROS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shadow Knight Epic 1.0 Innoruuk's Curse 2012 by Vcross

After several weeks of attempting the original Shadow Knight Epic 1.0 Quest, and not finding the necessary drops, I have come to the conclusion that the former Quest is no longer functional. Therefore I have officially competed the revised SK EPIC 1.0 QUEST along with any corrections to any posts prior to Friday 13th 2012. Before Beginning, do the following to save more time. Purchase an Enchanted Platinum Bar from a Bazaar vendor. An Enchanter can also summon this item. Hunt in the The Warrens of Paineel to build Faction. This is very easy, but could take a couple hours to clear the zone. 3-4 times should do it. Acquire Bone Crafted Key from the guards at entrance to Paineel. With good faction, simply hail one of two guards, and they will gladly offer you a key. Toxxulia Forest: Hail Knarthenne Skurl Say “What heart of an innocent” You receive “Soulcase” Ruins of Old Paineel: (The Hole) There is a secret wall just behind the area near the sign that reads “Strong Box” There you will find 3 mobs which are chests named Mimics. Camp the Mimics until you receive a “Cell Key”. Paineel: Locate Caradon and place the “Cell Key” in the trade window, and Invis before clicking on Trade. Kyrenna will appear and both Caradon and Kyrenna will attack you until Kyrenna dies. Loot “Blood of Kyrenna” and “Heart of Kyrenna”. Place the “Heart of Kyrenna” in the “Soulcase” Receive “Heart of the Innocent”. Kerra Isle: (Toxxulia Forest) Locate Marl Kastane and place “Blood of Kyrenna” in trade and Invis before hitting trade. Receive “Dark Shroud”. NOTE: Marl Kastane will disappear after the turning. Respawn time 36 hours. Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole). Locate Ghost of Glohnor. Use AA skill “Group Protected Invisibility to Undead”. Place the “Dark Shroud” in trade window and Invis to Undead. The Mummy of Glohnor will appear. Once defeated loot the “Head of Glohnor” and “Glohnor wrappings”. Paineel: Locate Gerot Kastane in the courtyard located at the bottom of the steps. Place the “Head of Glohnor” in trade window and Invis. Receive “Head of the Valiant”, which is an earring. Southern Felwithe: (Felwithe Castle in Faydark) Locate Joren Nobleheart Defeat and loot “Ghoulbane”. Plane of Sky The Plane of Sky consists of several islands; the first can be accessed from a guild hall portal. Each island requires a key. The first key is a tiny sword, and may be purchased from the Key Master. Clear each island, loot just one of each of the plentiful items. Turn in the loot to Sirran the Lunatic. Receive a Key to the next island. Eventually reaching a mob which will drop the “Blade of Abrogation”. NOTE: To use keys, stand inside portal, and simply hold key in hand (mouse pointer) and left click on the portal wall. Plane of Fear: Loot “Soul Leech - Dark Sword of Blood”, from either Cazic Thule, The Shade of Cazic Thule, Dread, Fright, or Terror. NOTE: This was the toughest part, as the entire zone will attack at once. Best to have a couple people, or pets, to tank and absorb the 50K plus Death Touch’s. Kerra Isle: (now merged with Toxxulia Forest) Return to Marl Kastane and place the “Glohnor wrappings” in trade and an Invis. Receive “Will of Innoruuk”. Mountains of Rathe: Just North of the Monument near the center of the map and attack all the Drakes in the area. Rharzar (Rharzar is a Green Drake) will eventually appear. Defeat Rharzar and Loot the “Drake Spine”. Qeynos Catacombs: Locate Teydar and place an “Enchanted Platinum Bar”, “Decrepit Hide”, and “Drake Spine” in a trade window, Invis and click on trade. Receive a “Decrepit Sheath”. Paineel: Locate Duriek Bloodpool in the building overlooking the open field. Place in a trade window the “Ghoulbane”, “Decrepit Sheath”, “Soul Leech - Dark Sword of Blood”, and “Blade of Abrogation”. Invis and click on trade. Receive “Corrupted Ghoulbane”. NOTE: If Duriek Bloodpool is not present, it may be because of a recent turn in, in which case Duriek Bloodpool may not spawn again for 24 hours or more. City of Mist: Locate Lhranc (ghost form) and place in a trade window the “Corrupted Ghoulbane”, “Heart of an Innocent”, “Head of the Valiant”, and “Will of Innoruuk”, and Invis before clicking on trade. Lhranc Receive Lhranc's Token. (human form). Attack and defeat Lhranc, and Marl Kastane will suddenly appear outside the door. Place the “Lhranc's Token” in a trade window and an Invis. Receive “Innoruuk's Curse”.
VehiCROS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #137
KillT
The gift that keeps on giving

KillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud of

You forgot to mention one of the camps...see if you can figure out which one.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1301505
KillT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #138
vaedail

vaedail has a spectacular aura aboutvaedail has a spectacular aura aboutvaedail has a spectacular aura aboutvaedail has a spectacular aura aboutvaedail has a spectacular aura aboutvaedail has a spectacular aura about

Hello! I would like to add that you can completely skip building your faction to Paineel if you desire. To get inside Paineel, simply train your way/flop to/slaughter your way down to the Teleporter inside the Hole. It is marked on your map! Just teleport yourself into Paineel. I did this with my 72 SK and my 80 Enchanter box. Now the thing is for me personally, I don't care about my Paineel faction, so anything that aggro'd my Enchanter I simply killed while I just flopped my SK over to the front area. Do the invis trick for your turn-in and you're done.
vaedail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #139
Legalan

Legalan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just a question

Returning after a long hiatus and I was wondering what lvl I would need to be to do this just me and a cleric merc, I have every item but the sword from golem's in fear. Basically what lvl would be feasible for me to kill the golems kyrenna etc, cuz it seems as tho most people were saying 65 but I easily soloed the high elf in felwithe at lvl 58 (conned yellow). Just wondering before I take the time to sit at the spawns thanks
Legalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #140
Sepcieulus

Sepcieulus will become famous soon enoughSepcieulus will become famous soon enoughSepcieulus will become famous soon enough

I would say 70 would be a decent lvl.(I had like 5 AA and pretty bad gear with no augs) The sword in fear was my big hang up. (Dang Imp took forever for methe to get past)... took me a few tries to get the sword. I ended up eating the DT and a monk wiped the floor with him. He just showed up to get a AoN. Actually got 2 swords the same night ... one golem dt'd the other didn't. Used one and mq'd one for a guildy.

Sepcieulus is offline   Reply With Quote