Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 08-12-2019, 04:56 AM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its been a while

Hey SK's

Been a while since I really even opened the old forums. Odd used to be a multi time a day thing. Now to get my kicks I have to go read the EQ forums and they are not nearly as much fun as this place was. Lot of rules and whiners that think they are king shit and know everything (people like me heh). Anyway just wanted to say hi and if you still lurk here give a shout!

Flatchy

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:07 AM   #2
kassdax
Here's your dam custom title; get off my ass.

kassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Flatchy (and everybody else).

I still pop in here once in awhile despite not playing on live hardly ever. My kids and I make a toon and run through the tutorial now and then just for nostalgia sake. Pick a random server, make a toon and doodle around until level 12 or so.

Kassdax still exists but do I suck at playing a SK or what? When I get the urge to dust him or one of my other toons off all it takes is trying to kill anything worthwhile to make me realize my old brain isn't what it needs to be to be functional in game.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:12 AM   #3
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

I still check here about once a day. Problem is there isnt much to talk about. SK dont change much. Devs dont listen to people on the boards for upgrades, just nerfs. and to many people on the EQ forums are just retarded. Hell most the shit i post over there (not much anymore) is just to troll, because I don't feel there is actually much good conversation over there. Most the decent people to talk to do it in PM's
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:28 AM   #4
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

BastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond repute

I still check in about once a month. I think it was the political and religious discussions keeping this site alive. Now that we have reached peak political fatigue this place is dead.

I found an old game I forgot I loved to play. I jumped back into MTG about a year ago due to some young coworkers. Now I have my son involved and we play on sundays at the local shop.

MTG Arena tends to take up my online gaming time these days. I probably only play an hour a week, but it's fun and free.
Victory over Frodlin, Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm.

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.
When Nero used Christians as human torches, that was the only time they brought any light into the world.
Mankind will never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the galaxy until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest.
BastardLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:49 AM   #5
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad you found a game that is keeping you busy. I must admit with all the hate I was throwing at TBL , I got some help from the big boys and it made things considerably easier. I never have done those stupid trials to get you entry to the zones. Duder ran me and most of my toons through that task to get you the teleport lamp. Now we can port anywhere.
I also got a diff puter and put win eq on it and am back to 3 boxing. I could 4 box just have not paid for my chanters account in many years. He is still 105 lol. TBL nameds are still kick ass and some of the spells they do are too much for me boxing so I still have to pick my battles. I hear they are going with a level increase next expansion? Will have to see. I will prolly hang around till they shut the lights out on the servers.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:05 PM   #6
kassdax
Here's your dam custom title; get off my ass.

kassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond reputekassdax has a reputation beyond repute

And not to sound like a broken record but p99 is thriving. There's a bunch of hype over the new server coming out in October. I've done that bit more than once and will simply stay on the current blue server. It's old school. Level 51 sucks, level 54 sucks even more and level 59....what a fucking shit show that mess is.

It's nice not having to keep track of 70 hotbuttons and when to press them.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:41 AM   #7
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

BastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond reputeBastardLunatic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassdax View Post
It's nice not having to keep track of 70 hotbuttons and when to press them.

My favorite part of p99. It's a different kind of game.
Victory over Frodlin, Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm.

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.
When Nero used Christians as human torches, that was the only time they brought any light into the world.
Mankind will never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the galaxy until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest.
BastardLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote