Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Abilities and Tactics

Abilities and Tactics A place to discuss SK abilities such as Spells, AA\'s, and Melee as well as how to best use them.

Old 01-07-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blocking merc spells

Since we are now lvl 120 are there new mercenary healer spells that need blocked? I blocked the promised line long ago but was wonderin if every level you have to block the new ones. If you do which ones plz. Rather not ask in the EQ forums cuz well frankly they are mostly assholes there lol.

Flatch

Still have never made a Warrior!
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 03:57 PM   #2
Ikrog
eltit motsuc a tes ot deen I

Ikrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry there, Mr. Flatch.

I haven't used a healer merc since expansion came out. Would just have to pop one and watch/parse the spells cast.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:05 PM   #3
Boadecea

Boadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud ofBoadecea has much to be proud of

Hi Flatchy,

/blockspell add me 13 55159 55292 55204

/blockspell add pet 13 55159 55292 55204

This will block all the current spells and the earlier versions. You can add Refreshing Splash, which is ID 55274 if you want. I don't, but some do.

Of course, unblock the spells if you're grouping with an actual cleric.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:02 PM   #4
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

THank you, heh I dont think I have played with an actual cleric since they added mercs to the game TBH. I even have a 115 cleric.

Still have never made a Warrior!
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote