Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 09-17-2015, 07:08 PM   #121
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

Not really seeing much of a difference. farrum ventus dmg bonus 26 live / 247 test live max/min 22458 1546 test max/min 22679 1760 lance of the bloodfiend damage bonus 98 live / 412 test live max/min 21816 2176 test max/min 22129 2352
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:46 PM   #122
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

Did some quick parsing on test as well, wasn't really any jump in damage for us 1 or 2 hander.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:51 PM   #123
Xanathol_EGN
Bored

Xanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond repute

Same here - I ran a parse with the Lance and the difference is nothing to shake pom-poms over: pierce: 11543.41 adps, 20883 melee hits, 6821 misses, 0.23 crit %, 14343 sec 320 extra on each hit per your numbers Sojero. That's 465.91 dps using the numbers from my parse. Positive, definitely, but nothing that by itself is going to do much for us. Edit: Wanted to add that this does even less for us in a class balance scenario. For example, the Cerulean Crystal Hammer is 260 and one of the best warrior usable 2hers and thus we gained ~221 dps using the lance with this change. Start the parade!
Xanathol_EGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:34 PM   #124
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

Bold Attacks is going to cost us a couple hundred AA to max probably between 150 - 250, didn't have enough to max with the 100 stored Our DE isn't tied to the nec one and goes to 110. Edit to add: Warriors old Bold Attacks: 16116 Bold Attacks (3) 100 5 / 15 - 1: Increase Hate Generated by 6% New is same as ours: 50% They just got a really huge boost
Old 09-25-2015, 01:23 PM   #125
sojero
title, custom

Makes me wonder if we can ask for an improvement to the reprove line to do 8 hits rk 1 /2 and 12 hits rk3 since they put a hit limit on brace for warriors, could be something that helps us out a decent bit, and not overpowering because it doesn't stack with our Vies.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:35 PM   #126
Xanathol_EGN
Bored

Xanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond reputeXanathol_EGN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojero View Post
Makes me wonder if we can ask for an improvement to the reprove line to do 8 hits rk 1 /2 and 12 hits rk3 since they put a hit limit on brace for warriors, could be something that helps us out a decent bit, and not overpowering because it doesn't stack with our Vies.
I'm becoming pretty convinced that they have no intentions of helping us out in any way, shape, or form.
Xanathol_EGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:50 PM   #127
sojero
title, custom

Sent the following to Dzarn In the next expansion can the dev team look at the repel line and maybe increase it to 8 hits for rank 1 and 2 and 12 hits for rank 3. This line does not stack with our vie discs and would go a decent way in helping mitigate some of the issues we have in mitigation. Or maybe an AA to increase the amount of hits that it can take via AA if that is possible, but I don't think that is. Also a significant bump to the line would be awesome if available because it has lost some of its bang over time with the standard upgrades and the amount mob hits have went up for. Figure its best to send what we can, and best to try not to relate them to other classes as I feel that always gets pushback. Xan, I understand and I am frustraited to, but not gonna give up. Gonna see what the new expansion holds for us then make my decision on the class.