Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #11
Tura
You Aren't Pretty Enough To Talk To Me

Tura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud ofTura has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tura

"I would have to say that Tura is still king of the boob thread"- Chayde

How did Tura get in here?!? I didnt see anyone mention beer, boobs or rock'n'roll.
Tura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #12
Duranolin
I need to get laid.

Duranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud of

Butbutbut /sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Deathwalker
Also I might drop a wizard or my sk and bring back my 5th cleric as more healing is like more AC.
Duranolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:49 AM   #13
Izabadman
Retired

Izabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud ofIzabadman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culdahl View Post
You bumped a 7 month old thread for a lame attempt at a joke? I would give you a negative rep hit, but I don't want to make iza's vagina hurt......
Glad to see I've become an everpresent looming concern in your mind, man. My job here is done.

Sig Art by Nick Deligaris. Used with permission.
Izabadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #14
Culdahl
The red-headed step child of EGN

Culdahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud of

Yeah, you're like herpes; you may not hurt now, but we're all one chafe away from an outbreak......