Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of
Default The Peanut Gallery

This thread is a place for members of other classes to bitch about our balance threads without cluttering them up. Say what you want in this thread, I probably won't be touching it (in terms of moderation).

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Senor Sperro

Senor Sperro is an unknown quantity at this point

haha
Old 02-17-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
Naubi
Has less ac than Finhorn and Greldon

Naubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud of

That shows pal/warr/sk and the dog is ranger?
Old 02-17-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
Voidus
Ogre! Ogre!

Voidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of lightVoidus is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Voidus Send a message via Yahoo to Voidus

Yeah, the pally is the one in the skirt, the warrior is holding his binky, and the dog is the wannabe ranger tank. And the sk is the bald kid that is always gettin screwed.

I hate, therefore I am
Voidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #5
Senor Sperro

Senor Sperro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidus
Yeah, the pally is the one in the skirt, the warrior is holding his binky, and the dog is the wannabe ranger tank. And the sk is the bald kid that is always gettin screwed.
lmao naw, the bald one with the dog is beastlord cuz they get screwed worse than anyone, pally gots the blanket, and ranger gets the skirt..
Old 02-25-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
Enjelus
Pumpkin King

Enjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjelus has a reputation beyond repute

Snoopy is the smartest one in picture... so wouldn't he be the sk? That would make Linus the warrior, Charlie Brown the pally and Lucy... a bard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culdahl View Post
What I think and what I feel is irrelevant....
"Have you ever thought of sitting down with your children, turning off the TV, and hitting them?" ~ Bender, Futurama
Enjelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:42 PM   #7
Nostradomas

Nostradomas is on a distinguished roadNostradomas is on a distinguished road

Linus is definitly the warrior and the blanket is defensive disc...
Nostradomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:32 AM   #8
Duranolin
I need to get laid.

Duranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud of

Out of curiosity, where are my free peanuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Deathwalker
Also I might drop a wizard or my sk and bring back my 5th cleric as more healing is like more AC.
Duranolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
Culdahl
The red-headed step child of EGN

Culdahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud of

You bumped a 7 month old thread for a lame attempt at a joke? I would give you a negative rep hit, but I don't want to make iza's vagina hurt......
Old 08-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #10
Duranolin
I need to get laid.

Duranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud ofDuranolin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culdahl View Post
You bumped a 7 month old thread for a lame attempt at a joke? I would give you a negative rep hit, but I don't want to make iza's vagina hurt......
Its a sticky, didn't think anyone would read the damn thing anyway =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Deathwalker
Also I might drop a wizard or my sk and bring back my 5th cleric as more healing is like more AC.
Duranolin is offline   Reply With Quote