Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #11
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

crimson blade can hit for that too.
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
Razza

Razza has a spectacular aura aboutRazza has a spectacular aura aboutRazza has a spectacular aura aboutRazza has a spectacular aura aboutRazza has a spectacular aura aboutRazza has a spectacular aura about

A SK in my guild hit 75k or so in valley, shorter than 90 sec though and that's when he gets a decent DPS group.

New zerker main
Razza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #13
kargren
Inquisitor

kargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nicekargren is just really nice

What spells and AA's are you guys using to hit those levels of dps? and what group makeup required?
kargren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #14
shiftie
No one man should have all that power

shiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kargren View Post
What spells and AA's are you guys using to hit those levels of dps? and what group makeup required?
VoD, UA, spell dmg/dot/melee dps aa maxed including totc, Dot spire, glyph of cataclysm. click epic, and whatever bps you have and have pet up (with full pet aa) Likely ae auspice Group make up sham (for epic/spire/short duration aa) panther bard (epic, QT, fierce eye, spire) war march, aura, proc song, not sure how much sk benefit from the songs that mod sdmg beastlord (though not req in group so long as KF hits the group) zerker aura rogue thiefs eyes other classes optional chanter for MR, or if in group twincast and MR aura Potion of elemental resonance Once all your burn AA/discs going minus dot spire cause you don't want to hit that until at least the first dot lands. Hit LT/HT, crimson/gouging. Then cast fast lifetap, spear, lifetap forceful repeat, then use as many dots as you can while you wait on refreshes then nuke and dot accordingly. I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting but that's a close approximation
Old 07-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftie View Post
VoD, UA, spell dmg/dot/melee dps aa maxed including totc, Dot spire, glyph of cataclysm. click epic, and whatever bps you have and have pet up (with full pet aa) Likely ae auspice Group make up sham (for epic/spire/short duration aa) panther bard (epic, QT, fierce eye, spire) war march, aura, proc song, not sure how much sk benefit from the songs that mod sdmg beastlord (though not req in group so long as KF hits the group) zerker aura rogue thiefs eyes other classes optional chanter for MR, or if in group twincast and MR aura Potion of elemental resonance Once all your burn AA/discs going minus dot spire cause you don't want to hit that until at least the first dot lands. Hit LT/HT, crimson/gouging. Then cast fast lifetap, spear, lifetap forceful repeat, then use as many dots as you can while you wait on refreshes then nuke and dot accordingly. I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting but that's a close approximation
"DoT spire" affects DD's, too (albeit not quite as much). Not activating it until after your big opening salvo with Forceful would be kinda wasteful in a short fight.

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #16
Ronak_Xegony
swagger of a cripple

Ronak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Ronak_Xegony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza View Post
A SK in my guild hit 75k or so in valley, shorter than 90 sec though and that's when he gets a decent DPS group.
I'd like to see that parse, if possible. Can PM me it if don't want to post it publicly.
Ronak_Xegony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #17
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza View Post
Post the parse or PM it to me
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #18
Darksidhe
Soledad O'Brien is my hero

Darksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearsin Rain View Post
ya - and you're like only the 2nd or 3rd person to get the reference. makes me sadface.
How many people have gotten the drawer of inappropriate starches reference?
"It's Knights with a clear agenda, intending to undo the good accomplished by Frodlin and others." "I very much agree that Warriors should provide non-partisan information, but I don't think we need jump to what could be Warrior disadvantaging recommendations on what to do about that information. Let's leave the "politics" out of the discussion for the time being and just document what exists." - Battleblade_Xegony
Darksidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #19
Tearsin Rain
your joy is my low

Tearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksidhe View Post
How many people have gotten the drawer of inappropriate starches reference?
if you get it... one.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:29 PM   #20
Darksidhe
Soledad O'Brien is my hero

Darksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearsin Rain View Post
if you get it... one.
I do. That is my favorite quote/concept of the series and Topher is one of my favorite characters. I still haven't gotten around to seeing the second season though.
"It's Knights with a clear agenda, intending to undo the good accomplished by Frodlin and others." "I very much agree that Warriors should provide non-partisan information, but I don't think we need jump to what could be Warrior disadvantaging recommendations on what to do about that information. Let's leave the "politics" out of the discussion for the time being and just document what exists." - Battleblade_Xegony
Darksidhe is offline   Reply With Quote