Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #11
Tearsin Rain
your joy is my low

Tearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud of

i voted raider, because i'm in a structured raid guild and it's what i do with my EQ time 4 nights a week. however, for me, raiding is simply a means to make grouping more enjoyable, and i have 5 other people i group with every weekend and on any free day we all have together.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #12
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearsin Rain View Post
however, for me, raiding is simply a means to make grouping more enjoyable
Thats how ive always viewed it myself somewhat. Raiding makes the group game a lot more tolerable and enjoyable.
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #13
Skaazz

Skaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearsin Rain View Post
however, for me, raiding is simply a means to make grouping more enjoyable
same, mostly
Skaazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:59 AM   #14
Twinkeltoes
AC > Sex

Twinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud of

While I'm a raider, I spend most of my time grouping since raiding is only a small window of the day. And most progression in any expansion requires going through grouping for flags (or gear) in order to progress to raiding. As well as aug farming, cultural farming, etc there's a lot of grouping involved in order to raid. So from that perspective aren't all raiders also groupers? Kind of like how all squares are also rectangles, but not all rectangles are also squares.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools"
Twinkeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #15
Skaazz

Skaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond reputeSkaazz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I could've written the question better. Most raiders group fairly extensively. I almost could've asked: are you a raider, y/n.
Skaazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #16
Luft

Luft will become famous soon enoughLuft will become famous soon enoughLuft will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaazz View Post
are you a raider, y/n.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
Seur

Seur is an unknown quantity at this point

Grouping just because I don't have the time to raid.
Seur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #18
vixx~!

vixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to allvixx~! is a name known to all
Default .

I raided quite a bit, and would like to again... Right now I play solo or box with my shammy...
vixx~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #19
Ronak_Xegony
swagger of a cripple

Ronak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud ofRonak_Xegony has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Ronak_Xegony

Wonder how many box at least 1, or use a merc.
Ronak_Xegony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #20
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronak_Xegony View Post
Wonder how many box at least 1, or use a merc.
I always box at least 1. I never group with a full group. Its always a cpl of people boxing and merc fillers.
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote