Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:13 AM   #21
Kelieria

Kelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond reputeKelieria has a reputation beyond repute

I just started back up again full time, I feel so behind...last time I raided Tower was the primary raid zone >< I don't know if I have the desire to do the raiding thing again.
Kelieria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #22
Baunshee

Baunshee Baunshee Baunshee Baunshee Baunshee Baunshee Baunshee Baunshee

Run my sk with a chanter box always, even if just to sit out of a group for buffs. Then run my wizard box. Fill in with mercs or add real players if they are lfg.
Baunshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #23
Darksidhe
Soledad O'Brien is my hero

Darksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelieria View Post
I just started back up again full time, I feel so behind...last time I raided Tower was the primary raid zone >< I don't know if I have the desire to do the raiding thing again.
Kelieria Returns. WB!
"It's Knights with a clear agenda, intending to undo the good accomplished by Frodlin and others." "I very much agree that Warriors should provide non-partisan information, but I don't think we need jump to what could be Warrior disadvantaging recommendations on what to do about that information. Let's leave the "politics" out of the discussion for the time being and just document what exists." - Battleblade_Xegony
Darksidhe is offline   Reply With Quote