Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2016, 12:13 PM   #91
Ravengloome
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 82
Rep Power: 5
Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about
Default

O nice. That might be it. Weird POK works tho
Ravengloome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:27 PM   #92
sojero
title, custom
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Rep Power: 144
sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravengloome View Post
O nice. That might be it. Weird POK works tho
yeah not sure what they did as it worked on my comp so didnt look into it, but wondering if they only imported the new direct X into the new zones, and maybe working on other zones later, if at all. Not sure.
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #93
Krazzi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 0
Krazzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Taken from Aristo's post on the beta forums:

Shadowknight - Changed the Assiduous Impurity line of DoTs to deal one amount of damage to plants and another amount of damage to everything else.
Assidious Impurity (15220-15222)
Plague of the Karanas (19373-19375)
Plague of Iglum (25595-25597)
Plague of Piqiorn (28678-28680)
Plague of Klonda (34705-34707)
Plague of Holmein (43628-43630)
Necromancer - Changed the Putrefaction line of DoTs to deal one amount of damage to plants and another amount of damage to everything else.
Putrefaction (14933-14935)
Putrescense (19038-19040)
Fetidity (26384-26386)
Mortification (29502-29504)
Dissolution (35547-35549)
Liquefaction (44388-44390)

Is that the amount of base damage for sk and necro spells?? Are they really that close?
Krazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:28 PM   #94
Krazzi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 0
Krazzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Bloodletter's Allinace rank III

1: Increase Spell Damage Taken (Not Modifiable) by 45505
2: Limit Target: Single
3: Limit Target: Lifetap
4: Limit Target: Target AE Lifetap
5: Limit Effect: Current Hit Points
6: Limit Type: Detrimental
7: Limit Min Level: 96
8: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)
9: Limit Max Duration: Instant Spells Only
10: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
11: Limit Min Value: 2500 (Current Hit Points [SPA 0])
12: Limit Caster Class: SHD
13: Limit: Different Caster
14: Cast on Max Hits: Bloodletting Fulmination III

Is number 9 there going to screw us and make it so only our Dichotomic spell counts? Also number 4, we dont have a "targeted ae lifetap" just a PBAE.

Last edited by Krazzi; 11-12-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Krazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 03:38 AM   #95
riou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 141
riou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzi View Post
Bloodletter's Allinace rank III

1: Increase Spell Damage Taken (Not Modifiable) by 45505
2: Limit Target: Single
3: Limit Target: Lifetap
4: Limit Target: Target AE Lifetap
5: Limit Effect: Current Hit Points
6: Limit Type: Detrimental
7: Limit Min Level: 96
8: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)
9: Limit Max Duration: Instant Spells Only
10: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
11: Limit Min Value: 2500 (Current Hit Points [SPA 0])
12: Limit Caster Class: SHD
13: Limit: Different Caster
14: Cast on Max Hits: Bloodletting Fulmination III

Is number 9 there going to screw us and make it so only our Dichotomic spell counts? Also number 4, we dont have a "targeted ae lifetap" just a PBAE.

Instant Spells Only just means DD's and NOT DoT's


Targeted AE Lifetap could be a miss-word with spell parser or that's what PBAE also falls under, not sure, could also be a future proof thing :P

Last edited by riou; 11-13-2016 at 03:41 AM.
riou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 12:55 PM   #96
Ravengloome
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 82
Rep Power: 5
Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzi View Post
Taken from Aristo's post on the beta forums:

Shadowknight - Changed the Assiduous Impurity line of DoTs to deal one amount of damage to plants and another amount of damage to everything else.
Assidious Impurity (15220-15222)
Plague of the Karanas (19373-19375)
Plague of Iglum (25595-25597)
Plague of Piqiorn (28678-28680)
Plague of Klonda (34705-34707)
Plague of Holmein (43628-43630)
Necromancer - Changed the Putrefaction line of DoTs to deal one amount of damage to plants and another amount of damage to everything else.
Putrefaction (14933-14935)
Putrescense (19038-19040)
Fetidity (26384-26386)
Mortification (29502-29504)
Dissolution (35547-35549)
Liquefaction (44388-44390)

Is that the amount of base damage for sk and necro spells?? Are they really that close?
Those look like spell I'd numbers but lol if not.
Ravengloome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 03:32 PM   #97
Khat Nip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Luclin
Posts: 610
Rep Power: 248
Khat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond reputeKhat Nip has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravengloome View Post
Those look like spell I'd numbers but lol if not.
Yes, those are the spell IDs.
__________________



Khat Nip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:20 AM   #98
EQDAB
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: WDBG. VA USA
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
EQDAB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Damn, post didn't last long, already gone 11/29/16 2:19am
EQDAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.