Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 12-19-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default New AA

There is a new AA out this expansion. Its the Unity one. Can you give me a short description of what it does. Ive not bought it yet. From what it says it sounds like it casts all of our self buffs at once?? Kinda combines em like Shamans Unity did? What is the difference in ranks? Not bought it yet cuz didnt really understand it and if its one of those worthless ones you buy last (hello tradeskill AA lol) I didnt want to waste the AA on it just yet.

Thanks Flatch

15 level 115
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 06:06 PM   #2
riou

riou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, you use it to do all the self buffs, so you basically can use that AA (unless it misses some) to buff instead of having to mem the buff spell gems
riou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
Opfor

Opfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by riou View Post
Yea, you use it to do all the self buffs, so you basically can use that AA (unless it misses some) to buff instead of having to mem the buff spell gems

That is a nice little change

The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.
Opfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 10:36 AM   #4
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

The difference in ranks is the level of spell it casts, so it wont be really useful until you max it, but it is without a doubt one of the best quality of life changes that we have gotten in a really long time.

The difference between the A and B ones is the A one does our hp leach proc buff (horror line) and the B one does out mana leach buff (mental terror line)
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #5
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I wasted 10 on the first step to see and figured it out. Don't buy this till you have not much of anything else to get.

15 level 115
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote