Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 12-20-2019, 09:02 AM   #1
Rakharth

Rakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud of
Default The itch

Welp im feeling the itch again i went and did it thats right i bought the new expansion and subscribed some accounts, wife is going to be pissed bwhaha or it will just be a fling and i will burnout fast we will see. So who is still playing from way back? Ugh gotta learn my toons again.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:07 AM   #2
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

I am still around on BB usually only play on weekends for a few hours .

15 level 115
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 06:07 AM   #3
Rakharth

Rakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud of

Yea same here atm just a few hours here and there, lots of changes getting used to. Also see they changes knights only 2hs procs from lifetap procs that kinda sucks. But all in all still getting used to all my toons again is rough lol.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:00 PM   #4
ShyTRex

ShyTRex is on a distinguished road

I'm still around on BB as well
Old 02-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #5
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

I do believe I have ran into and pestered the Shoelace heh,

15 level 115
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote