Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 04-27-2017, 02:58 PM   #51
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol View Post
Yeah if I were them, I'd push for an improvement there on Marr's Gift.

I don't like the lazy aggro. I do use it while it is there, as the fight permits, but I think it is bad for the game. Whatever.

As for my approach, it most certainly wasn't half-assed - it was based on exactly the terms set forth. Of course those paritcular parties want to dismiss their own terms for their agenda, but that doesn't fly. As for the casts, I got 1 ability wrong with minor aggro to boot? /jerking motion. I categorized all abilities to their purpose and when more ridiculous items were added to the list (omg lifetaps!), I adjusted, added them, and showed how it still didn't matter...

I don't comment to make friends - I call out bullshit. Go figure bullshitters don't like that.
You have to put it all out there, everything you would cast because it all adds up. You didnt include sk stuff that you should have, and I know you know about. That is why i call it half assed. Because you did the same for pally you made yourself easy to call out. regardless if those other abilities made a difference, the lack of them make people think you are trying to hide stuff or that you don't understand. Which I think you do, you just don't know how to communicate it in a way that others get.

That is one of the problems with the game is the mass amount of shit in it just complicates calculations and its not like it was 10 years ago, and its to "easy" to poke holes because of some obscure thing someone forgets that some other ass hat brings up. Then there is play style and AA counts etc.

As to the "terms" wtf are you talking about, did someone challenge you to a agro off or something? I am confused on that.

Also has nothing to do with making friends, it has everything to do with making a valid defensible argument.

Last edited by sojero; 04-27-2017 at 03:16 PM.
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #52
Ravengloome

Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
LOL whatever. You just keep being a legend in your own mind.

See, I know you well enough to know you are trying to start shit - your Agnarr camps are mine now bitch!
You really think you got the time to be fucking with a TLP no lifer? Don't you got kids and shit.

Come on now.
Ravengloome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:23 PM   #53
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojero View Post
As to the "terms" wtf are you talking about, did someone challenge you to a agro off or something? I am confused on that.
What I mean was the standard that we were being held to. Any discussion on DBG boards was met with a 'but omg you have (insert thing here)'. I know good & well it would do no good to counter with those doing that because they were either too stupid to understand or didn't want to. I only posted this here for anyone else that comes along, sees their stupid shit, and can then know it was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravengloome View Post
You really think you got the time to be fucking with a TLP no lifer? Don't you got kids and shit.

Come on now.
Three times more than you - seems like someone needs to play less with the keyboard & more with the wife!
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:33 PM   #54
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I mean was the standard that we were being held to. Any discussion on DBG boards was met with a 'but omg you have (insert thing here)'. I know good & well it would do no good to counter with those doing that because they were either too stupid to understand or didn't want to. I only posted this here for anyone else that comes along, sees their stupid shit, and can then know it was wrong.

Three times more than you - seems like someone needs to play less with the keyboard & more with the wife!
yeah most the fucks over there just post to argue cause they have nothing better to do at work. oh mirror how i love thee.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #55
shiftie
No one man should have all that power

shiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL whatever. You just keep being a legend in your own mind.

See, I know you well enough to know you are trying to start shit - your Agnarr camps are mine now bitch!

im happy to have your approval. Paladins went from zero to hero when I cared. What positives things are you bringing to the table... crickets. You post wrong information all the time hell in this thread you've had to be corrected multiple times. I'm embarrassed for you.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:50 PM   #56
Ravengloome

Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I am honored that you think so highly of me as to suggest the world needs more of me.

But I'll pass
Old 04-28-2017, 08:03 AM   #57
sojero
title, custom

Quote:
I am honored that you think so highly of me as to suggest the world needs more of me.

But I'll pass
All I got out of that was that Xan wants you to play with his wife
Old 04-28-2017, 08:57 AM   #58
Ravengloome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojero View Post
All I got out of that was that Xan wants you to play with his wife
I always figured Xan was a Cuck.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:05 AM   #59
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftie View Post
im happy to have your approval. Paladins went from zero to hero when I cared. What positives things are you bringing to the table... crickets. You post wrong information all the time hell in this thread you've had to be corrected multiple times. I'm embarrassed for you.
You didn't really do dick no mtter how much you want to tell everyone you did - a dumbass dev did. He took bad ideas and even made them worse. As for me, evidently that is just more you don't know. Your lack of understanding doesn't make me or anyone else wrong but you.

Quote:

But I'll pass
Let's be honest - we all know that 'gun isn't loaded'.
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #60
shiftie
No one man should have all that power

shiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You didn't really do dick no mtter how much you want to tell everyone you did - a dumbass dev did. He took bad ideas and even made them worse. As for me, evidently that is just more you don't know. Your lack of understanding doesn't make me or anyone else wrong but you'.
Lol ok. There is no point arguing you have absolutely no value in my world. Which is fine because I don't know you and it doesn't matter. What I do know is that you have a 2000 era mindset in a video game akin to battle blade. Like your class isn't powerful enough, but it is. You're just bad at it which is why you are constantly wrong about basically everything you post. I.e. Crits matter in Aggro. Stay golden pony boy.