Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 01-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #1
Woden

Woden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Returing to WTF

My wife and I played EQ for many years and have taken a long break due to life. Right before I left the game I ran an update to Magelo. Now I come back and even after getting a Krono and activating it my AC is topping out at around 3K but my maglo from 4+ years ago shows it to have been 7k. Could somebody give me a quick update to what has changed in the game to reduce my AC by 4K when I have the same gear etc.

Woden
Woden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:29 PM   #2
Woden

Woden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update

OK found out in-game that they changed the way AC is displayed. It is like learning a new game ....

Woden
Woden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:47 PM   #3
elric

elric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!
Old 01-07-2018, 06:45 AM   #4
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Many peoples E penis got hit with the shrink ray that day I am here to tell you lol. I didn't start the game till later around Pop time but I have never taken a break and yes, there have been many many changes. If you hated tradeskills before, you may want to give them a try this time around. Much much easier. Stored recipes, just click em and hit MAKE ALL (multiple combines). Lots have changed. I still don't know how to use the advanced looting though lol. Its still a great game though and glad to see folks returning.

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 11:03 AM   #5
Mcburney

Mcburney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatchy View Post
Many peoples E penis got hit with the shrink ray that day I am here to tell you lol. I didn't start the game till later around Pop time but I have never taken a break and yes, there have been many many changes. If you hated tradeskills before, you may want to give them a try this time around. Much much easier. Stored recipes, just click em and hit MAKE ALL (multiple combines). Lots have changed. I still don't know how to use the advanced looting though lol. Its still a great game though and glad to see folks returning.
Couldn't agree more. I like most of these changes tbh. Especially the tradeskills ones.
Mcburney is offline   Reply With Quote