Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 01-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #21
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael

The commentary should discuss me as well.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #22
Naubi
Has less ac than Finhorn and Greldon

Naubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud of

Old 01-03-2010, 01:46 AM   #23
Brael

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute

That line really deserves to be a user title, which should I make it (I made it my custom title for now)

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #24
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

Your inadequacy will go away when you decide to return I think.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #25
Tolior

Tolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant futureTolior has a brilliant future

Anyone got a link to the original post? Can't search without a premium account. I skimmed the list of posts from mid-late 04 and didn't find anything. Probably got necro'd a couple times.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #26
Tearsin Rain
your joy is my low

Tearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud ofTearsin Rain has much to be proud of

internet fame - it's like, win made out of pure fail =P
Old 01-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #27
Dachande
Cats in Hats sucks

Dachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud ofDachande has much to be proud of

one time i THOUGHT i saw brael during test of tactics !!!11
Old 01-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #28
Naubi
Has less ac than Finhorn and Greldon

Naubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud ofNaubi has much to be proud of

Brael, could you make one of those face collages for yourself?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:59 AM   #29
Culdahl
The red-headed step child of EGN

Culdahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud ofCuldahl has much to be proud of

Brael r my hero irl!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #30
Brael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naubi View Post
Brael, could you make one of those face collages for yourself?
I could, but to be perfectly honest... I don't have the time or the artistic talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culdahl View Post
Brael r my hero irl!
I knew it.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired