Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 04-12-2017, 06:03 PM   #1
Ikrog
eltit motsuc a tes ot deen I

Ikrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Test Patch Notes - 4/12/2017

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/.../#post-3525713

- Made a change to Empires of Kunark 'Alliance' spells that deal damage and the Monk combat ability 'Curse of the Thirteen Fingers' so that the damage dealt by the 'Fulmination' of these abilities will now credit the appropriate player.

Anybody know SKs on Test and seen what the results of this is? How it is attributed?

(Or hollar on SK channel in-game and I can pop over to test and see)

Last edited by Ikrog; 04-12-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Ikrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #2
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

Multiple - Paladin, Shadowknight, Warrior - Reduced the base damage reduction percent of Defensive Proficiency to 20% from 30%.

Shadowknight - Reduced the damage modifier of rank 17 of Innate Darkblade from 120 to 100%.

Not sure if this one will effect us as I am not 100% sure if theirs is different or not.
- Warrior - Reduced the damage bonus modifier of Two-Handed Proficiency from 110-120 to 80-90.
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:51 PM   #3
Ikrog

Ikrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Khatt for testing with me on this.

The new damage attribution works

RandomSk hit a grove guardian for 2170617 points of non-melee damage.
A grove guardian's bloodletting alliance is fulfilled!

Additionally, neither of these occur when testing on test dummies.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
Ikrog

Another interesting/odd addition:

- Added the ability for level 61 and higher level players to automatically activate basic combat skills (Backstab, Bash, Frenzy, Kick, Tiger Claw, etc) while auto-attacking:
- - 1. The hold-right click menu for combat skill hot buttons now has an 'Auto Activate' toggle to enable/disable the automatic activation of these skills.
- - 2. The slash command /autoskill can also be used to toggle the automatic activation of these skills.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #5
Ravengloome

Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about

Wrekt on crit stacking.

I can't believe they even bothered with Thousand blades for bards though.

Like that's literally there only button lolol
Ravengloome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:16 AM   #6
riou

riou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojero View Post
Multiple - Paladin, Shadowknight, Warrior - Reduced the base damage reduction percent of Defensive Proficiency to 20% from 30%.

Shadowknight - Reduced the damage modifier of rank 17 of Innate Darkblade from 120 to 100%.

Not sure if this one will effect us as I am not 100% sure if theirs is different or not.
- Warrior - Reduced the damage bonus modifier of Two-Handed Proficiency from 110-120 to 80-90.

Knight version is not affected (they actually have a "new" buff with same stats as old, so in essence it's just a different buff theirs vs warriors), warriors is just 110->80 on rk1 and 120->90 on rk2

Defensive proficiency was also broken off and separated too since it has the 2her dmg mod
riou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #7
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

Ah thank you, didn't take the time to look it up, was being lazy
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:04 PM   #8
brokenlimit
Vote for Duke

brokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to beholdbrokenlimit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravengloome View Post
Wrekt on crit stacking.

I can't believe they even bothered with Thousand blades for bards though.

Like that's literally there only button lolol
That did seem a little cruel to me. But the Paladin nerf appears to be delicious....VR was crazy.

And looking forward to autoskill a lot.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:18 PM   #9
Ravengloome

Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about

I hope they fix autos kill so it actually works correctly and fires the damn abilities everytime.

VR nerf is abit extreme. I expected something in this patch or the next, but that's quite abit more than I expected
Ravengloome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:20 PM   #10
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Pfft - they still left a HHE in there!
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote