Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 08-29-2017, 11:47 AM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Map packs 2017

Hey Ive not paid attention like I should to the game and seem to have lost loads of old world maps. Went into Plane of Justice and roaming aound blind looking for that damned sphinx.

It seems like a lot of the old places i used to go to get map packs are not running anymore. Can anyone put up a link to a workable map site? I know EQ resource has some but they seems they only have maps for since that site started or i am just missing it.

Would appreciate the help, thought I would try plane of war for one of those stones of judgement. I already have the vek diomand to make the bow just gotta do all the quest crap. Hell if i can skip all that let me know. but to get the key to field of strife im pretty sure I gotta do all the running.

Oh also is judicator able to be done by groupers now? I know that zone was about 3 years ago sooooo

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:46 PM   #2
riou

riou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond repute

Goodurdens map pack is probably the best one: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...jduRzNrYmx6R2c

As usual put it into its own folder in the Maps folder so the patcher doesn't ever overwrite stuff

For Judicator I think it was 1 group-able by groupers when it was new, unless the people were slacking or something :P

I don't think there's a way to bypass that quest to unlock Field of Strife
riou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:47 PM   #3
flatchy

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that isn't working either, good grief its on cloud? whatever happened to just download something and unzip it? Every time I hit download its says scanning files then says unable to. Cannot believe its this hard to find some crappy old Pop map files.

Old 08-30-2017, 11:03 AM   #4
Dohn
The Origional

Dohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enough

http://www.eqmaps.info/eq-map-files/ is what all the TLPs use.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:20 PM   #5
flatchy

Will give them a go when I get home. I am sure the other one would have been fine but im not the most computer savvy guy out there so prolly was doing sometihng wrong or had to have been registered to download , i dunno . Thank you

Old 09-05-2017, 02:12 PM   #6
Ikrog
eltit motsuc a tes ot deen I

Ikrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond repute

Those Brewell maps Dohn linked are excellent even for non-TLP. Hope it works for ya, Flatchy.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:51 AM   #7
flatchy

Oh they did and yes they are great maps, sometimes a lil too much info on em. some of em are kinda cluttered but still well worth it.

Old 09-07-2017, 12:07 AM   #8
Deccado
Eater of Babes

Deccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure on sites, but if people noted up their maps like I used to you might luck out with someone having their old ones still saved that they can send you.