Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 12-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
Necrophobe

Necrophobe will become famous soon enoughNecrophobe will become famous soon enoughNecrophobe will become famous soon enough
Default Unbelievable.. Brael you gotta see this..

I havent played EQ in years. However, I just came across THIS. It was a post I made back in 2004. This flamewar has been in art shows around the world. Totally unbelievable... Press releases.. http://www.eddostern.com/texts/Postm...%20release.pdf http://www.eddostern.com/texts/ART_R...N2008-copy.jpg http://neditpasmoncoeur.blogspot.com...interview.html Original Thread on Allakhazam. You have to have a member account. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/c...&num=21&page=1
Necrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

hrmmm
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael

Cool. It would be more cool if I were mentioned in it.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
Arishkogol
Deity

Arishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud of

i know who brael is. And I've been wondering for a long time exactly what makes me uber, and now i know!

What do we want? BRAINS!!!! When do we want it? BRAAAIINS!!!

All praise be to the great Flying Spaghetti Monster... R'amen.
Arishkogol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Arishkogol
Deity

Arishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud ofArishkogol has much to be proud of

And, upon finishing watching that video... I don't get it. I mean, it's a cool script they wrote to make all those objects into a photo mosaic, but why did they choose that inane conversation? There are lots flamier flame wars here, and there are lots more inane conversations... I'm confused.

What do we want? BRAINS!!!! When do we want it? BRAAAIINS!!!

All praise be to the great Flying Spaghetti Monster... R'amen.
Arishkogol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #6
Khauruk
Imposter

Khauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud ofKhauruk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arishkogol View Post
There are lots flamier flame wars here, and there are lots more inane conversations..
It was a pathetic flame, and it started pointlessly. Neat idea though...I liked Neeg(?)'s voice.
Khauruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Necrophobe

Necrophobe will become famous soon enoughNecrophobe will become famous soon enoughNecrophobe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brael View Post
Cool. It would be more cool if I were mentioned in it.
You were mentioned in the video. If I remember correctly I was having a discussion over the information on the old shadowknight.org site (Not mentioned in the video) and the quality of info over Allakhazam. And if you were an SK, you should know who Brael was.. your info was always top notch. Yeah, the flames on the old site and probably this one are much more.. er.. energetic... Its amazing this guy picked this one post.
Necrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #8
Brael

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't watch the video, now I will.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Old 12-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
Brael

Wow, awesome... this was worth watching. Hell, I might save a copy to here just because.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Old 12-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #10
Brael

Also, I'm suffering from Brael inadequacies. Any chicks here wanna flash their tits to help me out?

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired