Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 12-28-2016, 10:48 PM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eok

I must admit, for TBM I only bought 3 out of 4 accounts expansions. It seemed craptastic and majorly lame. Now ive bought 4 expansions since around POP usually before they came out (well when you could pre buy the download anyhoo). I was skeptical and about to give it up, but decided to give this one a chance. So far I have 3 of 4 bought and look towards my 4th bought soon.

I have never done Beta. Just go in raw and try. I must admit this expansion for all the talk of cut and paste, has been decent. My playtime has been cut dramatically since going to day shift at the old Tractor factory, so who knows, it may be the reduced playtime that makes it more fun. BUT IT HAS BEEN.

Is anyone else feeling that or is it just me? Is it cuz Tanks ( who where my first love and still is) are in a decent place now. (Big thanks to our fearless leaders for pushing for us) or is it just me?

The zones look great! Mobs look better!

Just asking for opinions.

Edit: I may just be a lil pumped cuz today I finally got The Bridge Keeper to drop that damn shield. Packlok in Scorched woods however kicked our asses 3 tries and I gave up lol.

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???

Last edited by flatchy; 12-28-2016 at 10:51 PM.
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 11:14 PM   #2
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

I'm with you - this is a good expansion. Content is familiar with a few things to challenge you a lil if you choose but nothing to beat you over the head with. SKs are finally in a good place (though monks & beasts could use a lil dps love), rewards are nice, and there's a few carrots out there that are super rare but super nice enough to keep you going if you are bored. You can blow through the meat of it quickly but such are things these days.
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:17 AM   #3
Kravn
F HILLARY 2016

Kravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond reputeKravn has a reputation beyond repute

For Cathal Paclock, make sure casters and crucial mercs are standing behind him... he has a frontal 80k DD AE.

Otherwise just tank and spank.

OR

Just skip this mob entirely and go for the T2 knight weapon in Droga. Fun mob, charms!
Old 12-30-2016, 11:11 AM   #4
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Heh did go to droga and get Lordship blade just yest, but you knew that.

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote