Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 11-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fill me in plz

Ok I just got back online after a crap patch about 3 months ago. Giant thanks to Kravn for stopping in and playing I.T. guy for this hillbilly. Now in playing the game I knew they made big AA changes. Some of the hotkeys no longer work, they dont have the name of them on tthem , Helix of the undying , is one of them. Now the old button just says no longer works or something like that. Ive noticed when I cast our aggro and ac over time , challenge spell, it also casts helix of the undying on undead mobs.

Is there a thread or a list somewhere that shows what spells (or AA rather) are gone or cast by something else now. I mean besides helix the only other one i have been able to figure out is companions relocation (cuz yeah Im prolly the only person that uses that one). I know theres gotta be more

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:47 PM   #2
Ikrog
eltit motsuc a tes ot deen I

Ikrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond repute

Only real lists is patch notes.

Ideally - go to AA window, click [Can purchase] and rebuy what you don't have. Hopefully you don't goof and lose a few thousand AA; it's happened.

Then ideally remember what each button was and re-hotkey them.

Sadly, no real good answers outside of "stumble around a bit"
Old 11-21-2017, 03:55 PM   #3
sojero
title, custom

sojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond reputesojero has a reputation beyond repute

I still have a couple empty slots that I was like, well something was there, it was situational, oh well.

Biggest one I can think of is make a new hotkey for soul flay and enable it, it became a passive.
sojero is offline   Reply With Quote