Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Armory

The Armory Weapon, Armor, and Utility gear discussion.

Old 04-26-2018, 10:21 AM   #1
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fabled hunt

Hey guys I hear its time for the fableds and was just curious if there are any fun clickies we can get off of those. I have a few of them and use them time to time. I will list ones I remember and if I missed one of your favorites please let me know. I really enjoy hunting specific items.

1. The Fabled Binden Concerrentia

2. Brick of Knowledge

3. Fabled Ball of Golem Clay

4. Fabled willsapper

I have a few more but don't really use them anymore Like that batwing earring that gives a small attack boost or the Fabled J boots.

Let me know what I need to fill in before they pull the plug!

Thanks

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
Nesalie

Nesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond reputeNesalie has a reputation beyond repute

If for some reason you want them there's the boots out in Tenebrous Mountains with Shadowstep on them. Spawns in the coeterie castle on the second floor.
Old 06-15-2018, 07:39 AM   #3
SherwoodLam

SherwoodLam is on a distinguished road

I'd love to get them. How tough is Tenebrous Mountains area btw?
SherwoodLam is offline   Reply With Quote