Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Abilities and Tactics

Abilities and Tactics A place to discuss SK abilities such as Spells, AA\'s, and Melee as well as how to best use them.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:38 AM   #111
Ashiko

Ashiko will become famous soon enoughAshiko will become famous soon enoughAshiko will become famous soon enoughAshiko will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnypanic View Post
I want to put in on this that Devs have stated that the system doesn't let them do <1% changes, so I'd have to suspect abilities like CA, CS and SB are 1% increases per rank. I do have to note, as well, that. for the longest time, we've been on a pattern with CA and CS that reads more like "2%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%" or "1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 2%", I'm pretty sure it's been the first one, not just straight 1%s across the board. People either did not know this or do not remember, and I've yet to hear that the pattern has changed. The first pattern would mean that the first rank of each new set of CS/CA is the most bang for your buck, while the second pattern would suggest you have to buy the entirety of each set to get the best result. Any further input (verification, etc) that I can get on this would be appreciated.
A chart was given by a dev quite awhile ago, there hasn't been a greater than 1% increase on a ca/cs rank since rank 18, many expansions ago. edit: looked up the chart and it only showed to rank 23, went from 2 2 2 2 2 at 18 and under to 1 1 1 1 1 for 19-23. Your pattern is possible for the latest ranks but I've never heard of it before.
Ashiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #112
Soulcrates

Soulcrates is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me what "SCF" is? i thought it was an abbreviation for Spell Casting Fury" but i wanna make sure. Its at the bottom of the original post in the outlined AA paths. I am following this AA path pretty much. My SK is just starting out really, 82 350 ish AAs and in all T1 and T2 HoT gear. So i gotta lot of work to do, just wanna make sure i am putting the AA in the right spot.
Soulcrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #113
Darksidhe
Soledad O'Brien is my hero

Darksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud ofDarksidhe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrates View Post
Can anyone tell me what "SCF" is? i thought it was an abbreviation for Spell Casting Fury" but i wanna make sure.
Correct.
"It's Knights with a clear agenda, intending to undo the good accomplished by Frodlin and others." "I very much agree that Warriors should provide non-partisan information, but I don't think we need jump to what could be Warrior disadvantaging recommendations on what to do about that information. Let's leave the "politics" out of the discussion for the time being and just document what exists." - Battleblade_Xegony
Darksidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #114
Xyrahl

Xyrahl is an unknown quantity at this point

What about the Flurry AA in class.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #115
Moederneuker
Golgi's personal terrorist

Moederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant futureMoederneuker has a brilliant future

the orignal post kinda needs updated for today evne if its still jsut through lvl 75. had a guy asking how the hell to buy unholy touch and improved harm touch and woudlnt believe me when i said htey dont exist jsut more ranks of harm touch. so many lines have been consolidated and renamed since this list it creates lotta confusion for those that use it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumdum View Post
I'd just make it in then at 164. I am only slightly smarter than Sam Deathwalker...
Somebody shoot me: First, I agree with Golgi, and then I rank somewhere between Sam Deathwalker and a guy that calls himself Dumdum.
Moederneuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #116
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moederneuker View Post
the orignal post kinda needs updated for today evne if its still jsut through lvl 75. had a guy asking how the hell to buy unholy touch and improved harm touch and woudlnt believe me when i said htey dont exist jsut more ranks of harm touch. so many lines have been consolidated and renamed since this list it creates lotta confusion for those that use it
Sounds like you just volunteered.

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote