Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > Other Classes > Other Class Discussions > The Steel Warrior

The Steel Warrior Warrior discussion - TSW Migration coming soon !!!

Old 05-26-2016, 08:22 PM   #1
Shirion
Administrator - The Steel War

Shirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond reputeShirion has a reputation beyond repute
Default You Heard It Here First

In the next 10-14 days what Yoda and I could salvage from The Steel Warrior will be brought to EQSK.

I will also be sending out a mass email to the former members of TSW. On behalf of the warrior community I would like to extend our many thanks to Kravn and Xanathol for this wonderful oppurtunity.

Grab your beers and foams and let's make it storm like we usually do
Old 05-26-2016, 10:20 PM   #2
Graytis

Graytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond reputeGraytis has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear, welcome, and thanks Kravn and Xan and whoever else was involved for making it happen.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:36 AM   #3
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

FYI, you can now get directly to this forum section via http://www.eqthesteelwarrior.net
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #4
drenath

drenath is an unknown quantity at this point

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, gentlemen!
Old 05-27-2016, 10:14 AM   #5
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Glad to be of service - hated seeing TSW go away.

I've been looking into it and I 'think' we can setup custom themes, icons, banner etc so that basically this section will look and feel like its own board. Gonna work with Shirion on that and I wouldn't be surprised if he asks you to be a mod Dre.
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:05 PM   #6
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

So is this going to be its own forum here within the SK one? Just went over to EQ forums in the tank section and seen some comments towards not wanting it run by a bunch of knight fanboys.

Right off the bat I claim that we get to be the Oscar Madison to their Felix Unger in this relationship.

12 level 110
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:39 PM   #7
elric

elric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond reputeelric has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see you guys getting a site.

Thanks to all those who are working on it!
Old 07-13-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
venkai

venkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nicevenkai is just really nice

I haven't played in EQ in quite a while now, but I still lurk (because I still have a morbid fascination after investing somewhere around 12 years altogether), and made the effort to login just to say "this kicks ass". The community on these boards was a significant portion of my satisfaction in being an SK for so many years. Makes me happy to see the wealth of riches being paid forward. You guys fucking rock. \m/
Old 07-14-2016, 05:21 PM   #9
Deccado
Eater of Babes

Deccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond reputeDeccado has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see that all that knowledge (and even some of those warriors who could be considered as approaching good people) won't be lost. Congrats on the hard work everyone involved put/is putting in.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:30 AM   #10
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

So what happened with this?
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote