Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 12-10-2005, 05:02 PM   #1
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael
Default What race do you play?

This was a fairly popular poll on SKO so reposting it. Go ahead and reply with the race you play.
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 07:52 PM   #2
Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw is a jewel in the roughRavenclaw is a jewel in the roughRavenclaw is a jewel in the roughRavenclaw is a jewel in the roughRavenclaw is a jewel in the roughRavenclaw is a jewel in the roughRavenclaw is a jewel in the rough

Gnomes for the Win
Ravenclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 06:55 AM   #3
Chanaluss Neiton

Chanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really niceChanaluss Neiton is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Chanaluss Neiton Send a message via MSN to Chanaluss Neiton

be sure to add guktan
Chanaluss Neiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 07:13 AM   #4
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael

I will once we get a bug fixed thats preventing editing of polls. Will be adding the old poll results to the thread too when that happens.
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 06:33 PM   #5
Smelleye Scratchalot

Smelleye Scratchalot is an unknown quantity at this point

Evil looking troll with infected eye, which influenced his name heh^^ I would like ta see a undead choice, they could have a innate life drain that grows sligtly as you lvl. or lich hp for mana effect
Smelleye Scratchalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:10 AM   #6
Dohn
The Origional

Dohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enoughDohn will become famous soon enough

Human wins by default, for not being a choice or being a frog
Old 12-12-2005, 02:16 PM   #7
Nulladar

Nulladar is an unknown quantity at this point

I have played them all at one point or another, I prefer Ogre, then Iksar... The rest I didn't much care for.
Nulladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:14 AM   #8
Twinkeltoes
AC > Sex

Twinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud ofTwinkeltoes has much to be proud of

I play an ogre but if I could do it all again I'd role an iksar
Twinkeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:25 AM   #9
Oryl
Has mad skills

Oryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud ofOryl has much to be proud of
Default umm

Human?... I guess we don't count... What if we worship Bert? Do we not count then too? because only the inny worshipers count?
Oryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:28 PM   #10
kharan_zechts

kharan_zechts will become famous soon enoughkharan_zechts will become famous soon enoughkharan_zechts will become famous soon enoughkharan_zechts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kharan_zechts Send a message via MSN to kharan_zechts Send a message via Yahoo to kharan_zechts

Humans are too sexy for this poll
kharan_zechts is offline   Reply With Quote