Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Abilities and Tactics

Abilities and Tactics A place to discuss SK abilities such as Spells, AA\'s, and Melee as well as how to best use them.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:29 PM   #11
Lichlord

Lichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the roughLichlord is a jewel in the rough

Thats hot...thx!
Lichlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:32 PM   #12
Croix VorAbaddon

Croix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond reputeCroix VorAbaddon has a reputation beyond repute

Innate Stamina was one of the first 10 AA I got... and I'm STILL kicking myself in the ass for that.
Croix VorAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:29 AM   #13
Klotar
Forum told me to set a custom title so I did

Klotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud ofKlotar has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Klotar Send a message via MSN to Klotar Send a message via Yahoo to Klotar

I didn't cap STA until LDoN, and that was with sta augs stuffed into almost every slot and I barely hit cap -- with sta aa maxed, hehe. Was nice to be able to save a buff slot 'tho. :P