Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Abilities and Tactics

Abilities and Tactics A place to discuss SK abilities such as Spells, AA\'s, and Melee as well as how to best use them.

Old 11-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #11
vegamagus

vegamagus will become famous soon enoughvegamagus will become famous soon enoughvegamagus will become famous soon enough

Banshee Aura selfbuff = 12 Hateful Guard (Mask of Lament) = 25 Storm Guard (Stormeye Band) = 27 Cloak of Corruption Rk. I = 16 Total self buffs = 80 Total Worn Damage shield = 37 Total self and worn = 117 My current Damage Shield shown me 130 right now. There something I am missing? I am looking at DS cap and item raise by aa but still confuse me here. If you know this information and I would be happy to understand what I am missing. Hope this help!
Old 11-11-2006, 01:40 PM   #12
rukkis
I cant think of shit

rukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud ofrukkis has much to be proud of

AA to increase ds?
Old 11-11-2006, 06:15 PM   #13
Dondi

Dondi will become famous soon enoughDondi will become famous soon enough

Intense Hatred AA been awhile since i bought em but if memory serves added 3 ds per rank with a total of 5 ranks
Old 11-12-2006, 12:44 AM   #14
vegamagus

vegamagus will become famous soon enoughvegamagus will become famous soon enoughvegamagus will become famous soon enough

I will look at that Intense Hatred AA. So far I have total 15. I am pretty sure it is aa involved that.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:31 PM   #15
utania
Retired 11/2/11

utania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant futureutania has a brilliant future

Which slot are Distillate of Skinspikes, looking at stacking on lucy seems to be the same as hateful guard? Rank 10 would give you 55 ds instead of 25 for Hateful Guard. Or is stuff you can buy easily in the bazaar cheating ?
utania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 05:53 AM   #16
Voov

Voov is an unknown quantity at this point

Utania you are correct Distillate of Skinspikes X gives 55 damage shield and doesn't stack with Guard line (slot 2). Unfortunately, with the release of TSS, Powders of Ro needed to make it are more rare in bazaar so one would have to hunt for them. Highest Skinspikes which doesn't need any drops is VI which gives 35 damage shield, those are cheap and no real reason to use Guard besides the longer buff timer. Vegamagus, your worn DS is capped at 30 unless they removed the cap recently, so you are actually missing 20 DS from something. Excellent, albeit a bit dated as far as equipment goes guide can be found on bard site EQDIVA http://www.eqdiva.com/EQ/Guide.aspx?id=90&ForumID=132 Girdle of Living Thorns gives extra 4 dmg shield which stacks with everything basically.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:56 AM   #17
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Brael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond reputeBrael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael

Intense Hatred is 15 points, worn caps at 35. Thats what you're forgetting.

Braelxx Uselesshybrid

Maelin
Triality
Retired
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:19 PM   #18
vegamagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brael
Intense Hatred is 15 points, worn caps at 35. Thats what you're forgetting.
That is correct Brael. Thanks!
Old 12-04-2006, 07:50 PM   #19
Cerberys

Cerberys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dain ring

what type of ds is the clicky from dain ring? i have #10 was wondering what item was giving better ds than it.
Cerberys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:37 AM   #20
Daewood

Daewood will become famous soon enoughDaewood will become famous soon enoughDaewood will become famous soon enough

its slot 2. it doesnt stack with the mask of lament.
Daewood is offline   Reply With Quote