Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Class Balance Suggestions

Class Balance Suggestions Place your suggestions for Shadow Knight/EverQuest enhancements here.

Old 04-28-2017, 02:39 PM   #61
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

After all these years, I can't believe that class envy/fighting/getting each other nerfed etc is still prevalent in this game.........
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:53 PM   #62
shiftie
No one man should have all that power

shiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelefane View Post
After all these years, I can't believe that class envy/fighting/getting each other nerfed etc is still prevalent in this game.........
It's funny because I solo most of the time late at night or early morning. And I frequent the boards at work and see a thread created like it's 2003.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:02 PM   #63
Kelefane
[RETIRED]

Kelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond reputeKelefane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftie View Post
It's funny because I solo most of the time late at night or early morning. And I frequent the boards at work and see a thread created like it's 2003.
No kidding. You'd figure by now the small EQ community would band together to keep the game balanced, fun, etc. Guess not. Oh well, LOL.

old habits die hard I guess.

By the way, how about Buckeye South? Saints are loving those Buckeyes /derailoff
Kelefane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 05:09 PM   #64
Xanathol
Administrator

Xanathol has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftie View Post
Lol ok. There is no point arguing you have absolutely no value in my world.
Now you finally understand how everyone has always felt about you! Holy hell that took you long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelefane View Post
No kidding. You'd figure by now the small EQ community would band together to keep the game balanced, fun, etc. Guess not. Oh well, LOL.

old habits die hard I guess.
People like Shitty have always been the ones fighting against that. It's never enough and it is always holding others down while trying to get a leg up. He's an asshole and a dumbass & you can never reason with either. That's why it was comedy to refer to him - he's a joke and everyone seems to know it but him.
Xanathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 05:17 PM   #65
shiftie
No one man should have all that power

shiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond reputeshiftie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we've got a Fox News affiliate making jokes with names burrrrnnnnn. Do you regularly say things like obummer and hilarious Clinton?

You must live under a rock. I haven't posted seriously in like 6 years. I haven't cared about game balance even longer. I just find your crusade funny. I know raven shit on your parse and you've been crying ever since.

It's ok Jeremy. I won't come up with a clever name for you.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:50 PM   #66
Ravengloome

Ravengloome has a spectacular aura aboutRavengloome has a spectacular aura about

God Damn

These fucking guys.
Ravengloome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:46 PM   #67
Xanathol
Administrator

And yet you're still here and we're still laughing...
Old 04-29-2017, 01:45 AM   #68
Xanathol
Administrator

Sojero, regarding global cooldown, saw something that reminded why I thought it was 1.5 so ran a quick test. Improved Invisibility to Undead = 2.0s cast time for us. Spammed it for a bit and looked at the log. Over 83 seconds, I completed casting it 23 times.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:35 AM   #69
riou

riou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond reputeriou has a reputation beyond repute

Global Cooldown is based on what the spell data for what was cast, most parsers list it as Recast or what not, or spell bar lockout and such. They did make the default value 1.5s on most spells years ago

BUT, iirc your ping (latency to and from server) and that also effects the time like you saw in that 23 casts in 83 seconds, since no one has a 0ms value ping (latency) both ways between client and server, you probably wont ever see an exact 1.5s re-use in game, unless you can play directly on the server's machine or something :P
riou is offline   Reply With Quote