Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Race Discussion

Race Discussion Post your race questions and begin race riots here.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:15 AM   #171
Damador

Damador can only hope to improve

no de sk has always looked the best but not only that i love using my mana but the ogre's no front stun and lizzy ac and trolls regn makes me think about the other races, but dark elf is the way to go!
Damador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #172
Zyraxx

Zyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to allZyraxx is a name known to all

I am not going to lie. I would have loved being a gnome SK; pure blasphemy but its the truth!
Old 12-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #173
Hemlocc

Hemlocc will become famous soon enoughHemlocc will become famous soon enoughHemlocc will become famous soon enoughHemlocc will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Hemlocc Send a message via AIM to Hemlocc Send a message via MSN to Hemlocc

I picked Dark Elf because I thought they best paired with "Shadow Knight". Granted this was back in early 2000, when troll and ogres were dopey looking BEASTS of a model (albeit still cool in their own way). Since I am a Human I figured Dark Elf would be win + night vision (back when Lightstones etc were actually used). The only other race I would have considered had it been out were Iksar & Froglok. But yea, I'm still stoked with Dark Elf.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:33 AM   #174
Urgl

Urgl is an unknown quantity at this point

I chose Ogre some years ago when a little chance to resist a stun from the front seemed to be the only valuable racial ability at all. Allthough i don't yet have a decent shrink clicky yet and allthough i really want one, I dont regret my choice. It's good that i can be big if i want to be, hehe. Size matters. :P
Old 05-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #175
Savard

Savard is infamous around these partsSavard is infamous around these partsSavard is infamous around these partsSavard is infamous around these partsSavard is infamous around these parts

I picked a human SK in sept. 2000 since nobody ever saw them, that and I always pick a human in any fantasy game I play - if i knew then what i know now, I would pick Iksar in a heartbeat for the AC bonus alone.

Retired: Feb '08
Returned: April '09 - and trying to figure out why
Savard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #176
Korpus

Korpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond reputeKorpus has a reputation beyond repute

I just wish I picked an iksar for the ac bonus as well as the regen...and the robe graphic.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:13 AM   #177
KillT
The gift that keeps on giving

KillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpus View Post
I just wish I picked an iksar for the ac bonus as well as the regen...and the robe graphic.
Anyone can get the robe graphic. Unless you mean that you just like the Iksar in a robe....

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1301505
KillT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #178
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillT View Post
Anyone can get the robe graphic. Unless you mean that you just like the Iksar in a robe....
I cant, I bought one of those all/all robes in the baz and tried to toss it on Flatchy and it didnt show as a robe. I liked the coat graphic I had on Imij with his Vest of phoenix feathers better than the robe graphics myself.

12 level 105 toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #179
KillT
The gift that keeps on giving

KillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud ofKillT has much to be proud of

I forgot about trolls and ogres

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1301505
KillT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 AM   #180
Slein Jinn
Opener of Tightly Closed Jars

Slein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud ofSlein Jinn has much to be proud of

Any race with an int caster class option has a robe graphic. Any without does not.

Slightly cynical, somewhat jaded, and very bitter.

If you can't set a good example, you'll have to settle for being a horrible warning.
- Catherine the Great

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

Duke Slein Jinn
Scourge Knight on E'ci

Stand Up for the Champions!
Slein Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote