Thread: Returing to WTF
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 06:45 AM   #4
flatchy
I got my AA the old fashioned way I earned em

flatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond reputeflatchy has a reputation beyond repute

Many peoples E penis got hit with the shrink ray that day I am here to tell you lol. I didn't start the game till later around Pop time but I have never taken a break and yes, there have been many many changes. If you hated tradeskills before, you may want to give them a try this time around. Much much easier. Stored recipes, just click em and hit MAKE ALL (multiple combines). Lots have changed. I still don't know how to use the advanced looting though lol. Its still a great game though and glad to see folks returning.

15 level 115
toons, who do I want to be today???
flatchy is offline   Reply With Quote