Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > The Arena

The Arena General forum/Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany

Old 05-07-2021, 12:31 AM   #1
Tanalos

Tanalos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2h Aggro Issues

Is anyone experiencing an odd snap aggro in raids or just tanking while using a 2h?
We've had a few cases of 2h just pulling dragon aggro off the main tank during the crusaders event and a few others in this expansion. We're going through logs and trying to figure out if its some unintended proc, something in game that's broken, or if any other knights are experiencing anything of the sort.

Appreciate any info out there.
But he makes great sushi!!
Tanalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:51 PM   #2
Opfor

Opfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really niceOpfor is just really nice

I haven't noticed any outstanding issues with aggro while using 2h, really the only "unexpected" aggro I see is while running Coalition. But even then it's not unreasonable to see it. Then again I may not be as aggressive as others, I tend to stay high on aggro but not 1 bad proc away from taking it.

The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.
Opfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:44 PM   #3
Ikrog
eltit motsuc a tes ot deen I

Ikrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond reputeIkrog has a reputation beyond repute

One thing is Bold Attacks AA (under Archetype). You can disable and enable it to increase or not your attack- and spell-generated hate by 50%.

I'm the Main Tank 99% of the time but few times I'm not I'll click that off.