Everquest Shadowknight Forums  

Go Back   Everquest Shadowknight Forums > EverQuest > Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds Shadow Knight/EverQuest quest discussion forum.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #151
zarzac
OK just this one more time

zarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond reputezarzac has a reputation beyond repute

Info still good. Took 13 years, but I now have my 1.0
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #152
Buktum

Buktum Buktum Buktum

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarzac View Post
Info still good. Took 13 years, but I now have my 1.0
Grats .
Old 09-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #153
Aquaplex

Aquaplex is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm stuck on the Caradon part. I open trade with key, hit my hide key, but he won't accept the key. Says he has no use for this. This was following this guide ofcourse.
Aquaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #154
Hemn

Hemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to allHemn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaplex View Post
I'm stuck on the Caradon part. I open trade with key, hit my hide key, but he won't accept the key. Says he has no use for this. This was following this guide ofcourse.
Hide fails often, so you might want to con him before hitting trade.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #155
Aquaplex

Aquaplex is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got it to work by having a mage invis me while i had trade open, then i was able to do the turn in. I tried continuing on, but the mobs were not up for the following parts. I'll continue at some point if i see them up.
Aquaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 08:09 AM   #156
Rakharth

Rakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud ofRakharth has much to be proud of

Just made some toons gonna do expansions in order on live server cant take that tlp lol. But anyways just did this again on a little guy i made took me a day lol still great info cause i forgot it all..
Old 11-05-2015, 01:42 AM   #157
PanefulLesson

PanefulLesson is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if this method works on ragefire/lockjaw?
PanefulLesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 03:09 PM   #158
Zevod

Zevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud ofZevod has much to be proud of

Guide still working fine, just finished mine, started in 2001 finished in 2016
Zevod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #159
IncarnatedDead
Aetherwind

IncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond reputeIncarnatedDead has a reputation beyond repute

The hand in item then invis strat worked like a champ and saved me so much work..... 1.0 Win!

IncarnatedDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 04:08 AM   #160
Xhartor

Xhartor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
- Shadowknight epic changes:
- - Caradon will now spawn 8 hours after being killed and from five to fourteen hours after a zone or server reset.
- - Lhranc will now spawn 13 hours after being killed and from five to fifteen hours after a zone or server reset.
- - NPCs involved in the quest for Innoruuk's Curse can now see things that are invisible. They will only deal with people they like.
Looks like fixing the invis trick.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/...ssions.273325/
Xhartor is offline   Reply With Quote